ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
join date birthday money
So what if on your join date you could receive an x amount of tc as a birthday gift each year since you started playing tb.

As an example I could receive 5k possibly each year on my join date.
#INIT2WINIT
This could be abused; people would make a ton of alts, and send 5k from each alt to their main.
ϵ( 'Θ' )϶
It's a good idea, But how would it scale, As in, Like, Some of the GM's have been here since the start of Toribash, And Most of them have upwards of a Million Tc. It would only matter to new players and within a year, 5k isn't much if You're seriously playing the game. Or even slightly into marketing.

basically, My comment is, How would it scale, Each year Add 5k? That would be pretty cool, But You'd have all these dead accounts laying around just collecting Tc Until ten years from now they come back and have 50+K.

And I agree with Toaster, It'd be abused way too much. But It's a good idea. Even if it didn't Transfer the 5k For the first year, At that year, Within one day I could easily make 1000 accounts. Most likely way more. So At the end of the year when all the accounts get the 5k I could just Make them all shared banks to my main, And Transfer the tc without even logging on to them.
I don't like the idea of receiving free TC, because then you have the problem of inactive accounts with large sums of TC just fixed within their account. I don't support the idea at all.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
They could imply a post count to make sure that alts wont get the tc or something a post count of at least 150 post maybe idk that's why its just an idea
#INIT2WINIT
What a nightmare for the economy this would be.

Originally Posted by The7thVoid View Post
I don't see people wasting their time of 150 post to get 5k each year tbh

You'd be surprised how many people would create accounts just for that reason. It would be heavily abused. Just look at how the staff had to remove the 200tc gain for referrals. (And that was only 200 tc)

Buy a booster or go play in a tournament room if you want 5k that badly. And you don't have to wait an entire year to get it. ;)
[spirit]
We are looking for ways to sink TC, not for ways to put more TC into the economy.
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

Any idea that involves free tc is supported
jk
Maybe some kind of acievements each year since the acc is created?
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals