ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
join date birthday money
So what if on your join date you could receive an x amount of tc as a birthday gift each year since you started playing tb.

As an example I could receive 5k possibly each year on my join date.
#INIT2WINIT
Yeah, an achievement would be nice I suppose. On the post count thing, I find it quite hard to believe many people will go out of their way to do that. Even if that becomes the case, raise the post count to 5000 too. The amount of TC you get could be based on how many posts you gain each year. If spam does become an issue, im sure there is some sort of way to disable a certain I.P. address from accessing the registration page? So you can ban any alts they've made and they can't create anymore.
blue
pink
Originally Posted by Kradel View Post
The amount of TC you get could be based on how many posts you gain each year. If spam does become an issue, im sure there is some sort of way to disable a certain I.P. address from accessing the registration page? So you can ban any alts they've made and they can't create anymore.

no no no. if it's breaking the rules to abuse this post for tc system, that doesn't mean people won't abuse it, take farming for example, against the rules, but, people will still do it.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Originally Posted by Ferras View Post
We are looking for ways to sink TC, not for ways to put more TC into the economy.

exactly what he said
~supported~
when your seting it up like the thing for it to give you maybe more then 5k tc maybe 25k
it would have an option for it, select the Acount you want it to Transfer the tc
or i could just make 365 alts and then have a steady flow of income for my entire tb career
some people have no lives, lets not forget that
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by Insanity View Post
Any idea that involves free tc is supported
jk
Maybe some kind of acievements each year since the acc is created?

If TC was a physical currency, you would be rolling in it.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
If they were to actually do this they would have to pick and choose who got tc and who wouldn't. It seems like a lot of work for not that much of a payoff. 5k might not sound like much per year but lets say 40,000 people got 5k a year, thats 200 million tc a year.
On my birthday, Toribash sent me an email wishing me happy birthday. Although it's automated, it's good enough for me. =)

As everyone said this could be abused. If you imposed a certain join date requirement? Anyway, kinda necessary.
Your messed up world enthrills me