it can be also just normal numbers like 1-10
but I think that 1-100% is more creative
So yeah...
Originally Posted by SlaskBlack View Post
-_-
this well help us with doing better moves
and control our joint's power
if this happened, we'll be able to stand up while the gravity is -1

This is a change of the whole game concept, and maybe you don't have some aspects clear like:

Imagine I'm in a normal server, and I have a long opener to fit in 25 rt, do you really think that I have enough time ?

What ''number'' do joints now use ?

Besides from that, you want it to make it easier to play in lower gravities, but tell me what's the fun then if you don't have to relax/hold to not fly arround ? It requires skill, that you're not getting using such method.

After thinking this, it's a terrible idea and should not be included. ~Not supported
Wolololololo
well it would make the game (mostly for MP) slower, it will reduce your time to make a move. If you want to make reaction time slower, it would be pretty pain for people in lane
You only live once.
Originally Posted by SrCheetah View Post
This is a change of the whole game concept, and maybe you don't have some aspects clear like:

Imagine I'm in a normal server, and I have a long opener to fit in 25 rt, do you really think that I have enough time ?

What ''number'' do joints now use ?

Besides from that, you want it to make it easier to play in lower gravities, but tell me what's the fun then if you don't have to relax/hold to not fly arround ? It requires skill, that you're not getting using such method.

After thinking this, it's a terrible idea and should not be included. ~Not supported

I know that it require skills :P I mean standing up using your knees only
and it was an example anyway -_-

new players will learn, it's not that hard thing

MP games won't slow down
I usually end my move in 2-4 seconds
and it's full joint move

they should make something to do it fast
without waiting
So yeah...
Originally Posted by SlaskBlack View Post
they should make something to do it fast
without waiting

'they'
hey, it's your idea, you should of thought of all the aspects before releasing it as a thread.
on the topic though, this type of thing has been suggested a few times before, but, to be honest it is too complex to be fluid and to work properly. as an example if you wanted to extend one joint and there was a slider for power, you would have to click it for the extend option and then move the slider, thus taking at least twice the time it would normally; imagine how long the turn frames would be for alot of people to finish a move.

to me personally I think it is unnecessary
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
It should be optional, so when you make replays you can use it however you want. But in MP you can disable it if you want to.
Now the reaction time "problem" is solved.
Originally Posted by Skylar View Post
'they'
hey, it's your idea, you should of thought of all the aspects before releasing it as a thread.
on the topic though, this type of thing has been suggested a few times before, but, to be honest it is too complex to be fluid and to work properly. as an example if you wanted to extend one joint and there was a slider for power, you would have to click it for the extend option and then move the slider, thus taking at least twice the time it would normally; imagine how long the turn frames would be for alot of people to finish a move.

to me personally I think it is unnecessary

when I said they
I mean who'll add this idea to toribash
and like I said before
THEY should do something to make choosing the power of the joints faster
and don't take that time that u guys are imagining
So yeah...
Originally Posted by Hypersaint View Post
It should be optional, so when you make replays you can use it however you want. But in MP you can disable it if you want to.

People using it on the multiplayer would be playing a different game basically
Wolololololo

yes, u can choose the power, and if u didn't, it will be the normal power as we know it
and it's the max power
-----
Originally Posted by SrCheetah View Post
People using it on the multiplayer would be playing a different game basically

it's undisable
just read what I wrote up there
Last edited by SlaskBlack; Jul 1, 2015 at 08:15 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
So yeah...
Yes, but it would Probably not help them anyways since it can only go normal speed or slower if I'm right.
Yes, but it would Probably not help them anyways since it can only go normal speed or slower if I'm right.

well, it will help
read my idea again and u will understand
So yeah...