Ranking
Original Post
Rest in peace dad...
Yesterday my dad got 2 critical heart atatcks and i was worried about him till today.he left his mortal body today and passed away from my family...

but i will always remember him,his memories will always live.his soul will stay here with us forever.

Amen.
Aww ): I am sorry jig , be strong and do not disappoint your dad , protect your mom , brothers even elders and Youngers , make your mom proud.
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
i agree.im the only son and i dont have elder brothers or sisters.i made my mom proud and will make her more.fortunately im the junior reporter of an indian channel.
Because the best thing to do after your family member passes away is to log on Toribash forums and tell it to everyone. Besides the fact that half of the people, if not more, does not give a damn about it, better would be to stay with your Mom and hug her or something rather than stay in front of the pc.
Originally Posted by Saint View Post
Because the best thing to do after your family member passes away is to log on Toribash forums and tell it to everyone. Besides the fact that half of the people, if not more, does not give a damn about it, better would be to stay with your Mom and hug her or something rather than stay in front of the pc.

I don't know why , but you are saying the full truth in a mean way xD
Well as I said , be strong , be stronger , be strongest , my dad is 68 years old , and I don't think he will reach 80s and I am 15 , I am the youngest kid in the family , I got 2 sisters 1 brother . Also , don't think of suicidying .

Also , how old are you?
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
i am 19 and i dont have brothers and sisters.
and suicide won't help me or my mom.
and it would disappoint my father and his trust in me.
Last edited by jigyansu; Nov 24, 2012 at 02:49 PM.
Your dad is dead. I don't know which religion do You believe in, but as far as I know, you can't disappoint a dead body. Also, who said anything about suicide?
Originally Posted by Saint View Post
Your dad is dead. I don't know which religion do You believe in, but as far as I know, you can't disappoint a dead body. Also, who said anything about suicide?

dude i can't argue with you. and the soul never dies and i don't want to disappoint my dad's soul and if you can't help you should not make it worse.