Ranking
Blams bot crashes often for me, and it lags when i have it open.. for some reason it records and shows you all joint movement, kind of annoying and unnecessary.. ;o
make it better, go go

[T]
#hi

Request : No .NET wallop please, I'd like to have some form of security left on my pc.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by Ishi View Post
Blams bot crashes often for me, and it lags when i have it open.. for some reason it records and shows you all joint movement, kind of annoying and unnecessary.. ;o
make it better, go go

theres version B for that :P
:D
Blam u should make a free version and a premium version of your bot where the premium has more functions than the free 1 and make the free 1 autosay a msg saying free version of blams or somthing lol
I might make it totally free, then make the people that payed get something special
:D
You should use my chat archiver thing in it so you can record what goes on, voice activated popcorn machine, and everything else these peoples said.
[CBK]
I would really like the feature that kicks anyone who uses "lol" exesively at non-funny occurinces.
the god
Since fgt blam had to make his all pretty, I'm working on my gui. What do you all think of this?