Ranking
Original Post
stuff and things
pretty simple, I have some irl friends that aren't very high belt, and they always want to watch me when I'm playing in the 5k tourney. So why not let them spectate it and just not let them enter.
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Well, what about the max clients in a room? Say for example 20 people can join in total and there are 10 people spectating. It would mean only 10 people would be able to join the tournament instead of the 20. I know it doesn't happen often but it's just an example, have you got a solution for that?
Raising the maxclients. Or making the spectators not count toward maxclients.
As far as I know the reason there are maxclients is to prevent lag. So raising the maxclients might not be the best and I'm not sure if the second thing is possible.
20 mc is not a laggy amount. I don't think there is anything wrong with this. I want noobs to look at me in awe.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
It may be possible through coding, and maybe there could only be 5 spectators allowed with 20 maxclients. Tournaments aren't really that populated anymore.
If what you say would be the cause, I'd support this idea. Just like there are max clients adding a max spectators would solve that problem.