Toribash
Original Post
New Idea for GM's
My Idea is that since every time A known GM joins a room, It gets silent, or if someone is spamming/breaking rules or such, they stop entirely, So my idea is for a GM to have the choice to join a room "Silently" In which doesn't show their name in the player list or announce that they joined in the chat. This could give them the chance to catch people breaking rules in action. They wont always have to join Silently, They could do something like /sjoin <Room name> Or something similar.
<Shmevin> This is starting to bug me... May I get a verdict please? <@SkulFuk> verdict: you're both bitch faggots
yeah but the admins is too low they should pick somepeople like a orginazation or something that makes you /sjoin
cause admins are not always active and sometimes busy!
so they should pick people!
-----
but good ones!
Last edited by scorpionma; Aug 18, 2012 at 02:38 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
INB4 14 days ban
They should pick the oldest GMs ('cauze their trusted i believe)and the oldest clan.Maybe the chosen GMs have no GMtags in their names and oldest clan have no change(Other than the tag).

Just an idea

~supported
Everything starts from 0
That's what reports are for. You can always take a screenshot if you see someone breaking a rule, you can help gms a lot by doing this. When it comes to dealing with rule infringements, gms patrolling ingame servers are hardly as effective as the reports made by normal users.
Last edited by Hero; Aug 18, 2012 at 04:36 PM.
would be nice if we could check players ip with /status in every server, because some ppl can do multiclienting, and we will have proof, but if they use 2 or 3 pc it wont help.
Originally Posted by Hero View Post
That's what reports are for. You can always take a screenshot if you see someone breaking a rule, you can help gms a lot by doing this. When it comes to dealing with rule infringements, gms patrolling ingame servers are hardly as effective as the reports made by normal users.

Yeah taking screenshots is basically all we need to handle a cause, also we can always hop on alt alt and join the room
Originally Posted by Hero View Post
gms patrolling ingame servers are hardly as effective as the reports made by normal users.

Actually, I find that patrolling in-game is actually more effective than reports from users. (But that's just me)

-snip-
Last edited by suomynona; Aug 19, 2012 at 02:11 AM.
[spirit]