Toribash
Original Post
Need a clan to help you start your career in Toribash?
Have you tried to join a clan but get rejected every time due to the fact you lack skill or experience to join it? Well not anymore! Unibash has organized a clan which specifically handles beginners who have a hard time playing, creating art and many more. We, the teachers and supervisors of BLEU, dedicate ourselves into showing our toribash aspirants to have a successful career in toribash and most of all, enjoy!

We WILL accept anyone even people who are not good at speaking in English primarily Russians, Polish and Spanish beginners of the community. So don't be afraid to go out of your bed and submit an application in our [DSC] thread. If you have any questions, concerns or updates, send a PM to Aspire.

Applications thread: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=225059
Last edited by Tinerr; Apr 21, 2012 at 11:07 AM.
Originally Posted by Aspire
HAHAHA, I'M NOT A LOCAL MODERATOR ANYMORE. YOU STUPID PEOPLE!

It is strongly recommended to all beginners that you join BLEU in order to better your enjoyment and learning experience of the game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Do you need to be in a clan to gain TC? Because I'm not getting any eventhough I win alot of Multiplayer matches -.-
^
no

The ways you gain tc are. Betting, buying, selling your items, forum events, tourneys, etc.
Also preset rooms (the beginner/intermediate/semipro/blackbelt/ultimate rooms).
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.