0 Votes / 0%
SF (sonic fail)
0 Votes / 0%
SOH (soldiers of heaven)
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

got some'

(i have a lot more but i would spam the forum with it and also i am at my other comp right now and cannot access my other comp so i cannot show u some of the other replays)
Attached Files
6 pieces (inu).rpl (99.8 KB, 4 views)
7 (inu).rpl (242.5 KB, 4 views)
13 frame decap (inu).rpl (60.3 KB, 2 views)
balance (inu).rpl (30.0 KB, 4 views)
crazy legs (inu).rpl (68.6 KB, 3 views)
fall of uke (inu).rpl (84.5 KB, 3 views)
landed it too (inu).rpl (63.3 KB, 3 views)
WHOA (inu).rpl (33.1 KB, 4 views)
head rip (inu).rpl (55.2 KB, 4 views)
Vibin
Geuss whos back?
Well that guy i was selling my account to was scamming me >.>
so well im back

cause im staying to DDDD
now as a gift i want money.*sticks hands out*
GIMMY GIMMY!!!!
Scream
Clan scream isn't doing 2 good and has lost almost every1 and i was going to help out this clan b/e i was one of the founders of it and was wondering if i could help it out i still want 2 b in uTi but i just want to help them that's all

so i am going to put the scream tag on

plz keep me on the uTi list
Vibin
i say no because

1.MRAMA WONT LET ME DOUBLE CLAN

2. i hope scream dies :l
ya well why dont you go die in a ditch arma You anger me because youmute avoid so why dont you be alil bitch and gtfo. :l
*i am a she* if you want an update so gtfo of the clan if you cant even follow other peoples server rules.

oh btw you dont want this cleard up you just want me to look like a bitch and if you dont like me then dont talk to me, dont come into the same server as me just plainly avoid me because I DONT FUCKING CARE.and if you try talking to me i will just plainly ignore you :l and if you whisper to me i will kindly ask you to gtfo again and if its my server i will kick you,mute you,spec youand if you keep coming back after i kick/mute i will ban you. and if i see you acting like a child in someone elses server again not following there rules i will say GTFO AGAIN so if you dont want me TO SAY GTFO I SUGGEST YOU ACTUALLY LISTEN TO SOMEONE. or you can just plainly quit your dream in uti or maybe im kicking my own ass out by typeing this long ass flame but i dont care its only a clan wich attracts some very typical people. Maybe if you were to look up peoples backrounds or infractions i think we would get some very anti-noobish and mature people. but i dont think i see arma in some clans in his future.arma idc if you dont like what i just wrote but again i dont give a flying fuck because i wrote this just to piss you off and i think i might go all day.so i suggest you dont piss me off because i get pissed easily, but yea i can be very fun person ask anyone its just if you piss me off i get very aggresive at the person who pissed me off or tempts me (like when he posted this thread about me and how im acting like a bitch to him) i dont tihnk im the one being a bitch, but i guess i am right now but arma your the one who mademe act like a bitch ._. .

(sorry for flaming but this kid is so anoyying ._.)

have a nice day -.-,
~Nevil
Last edited by nevil; Feb 13, 2009 at 07:40 PM.