All serious discussion goes here.

What do you think about Obama?
Leader of ORMO||Property of [T]||A replay thread
I think he's a president
Ј
</>
_|_

*serious face* ~Splinter
Last edited by Splinter; Jan 23, 2009 at 08:19 PM.
[ORMO][T]
I think hes black, AND a president. ;o. Anyway, I think he should straighten up some things in America, but definitely not all. But in my opinion his inaguration was almost too speshul. Because everyones like "WE dont care about race!" then" WOO! A BLACK PRESIDENT LETS THROW HIM A BIG ASS PARTY!" And what not.
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
I think hes black, AND a president. ;o. Anyway, I think he should straighten up some things in America, but definitely not all. But in my opinion his inaguration was almost too speshul. Because everyones like "WE dont care about race!" then" WOO! A BLACK PRESIDENT LETS THROW HIM A BIG ASS PARTY!" And what not.

Exactly what i wanted you guys to post. Though you are not a member.
I think it's a big risk for the advancing of blacks in society, based on the state of the economy. There's a potential risk that if Obama fails to halt the declining economy or worse, the economy enters a recession/depression while hes in office, some assinine people will blame the problems on colored people.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Well there's been news around that KKK's and other black haters don't like this whole Obama thing.

Obama seems like a humble man, lets hope he keeps it that way and runs America better than the last.
I really hope he doesn't get shot by some old dumbass racist. Too bad there is a possibility.