Ranking
going to school sucks
but i already finished school >:^D suck my ass kids i'll become an adult this year
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lotus just reminded me that i'm yet to find a way to tell my parents that i dont believe in religion without getting kicked out of the house lmao (few people know and they called me retarted even tho i showed them things that are proven to be wrong :/)

And welcome to the adult club lionet.

Psst. School is better than having nothing to do all day so sunday is gewd
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
victor also left the clan :/ anyone know why?

EDIT: first message never went through.

lionet, it sucks to see you go, but you'll always be welcome here to chat and hang with us. you may not be a vector member anymore but you're still our family. good luck with your schooling
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
Lotus just reminded me that i'm yet to find a way to tell my parents that i dont believe in religion without getting kicked out of the house lmao (few people know and they called me retarted even tho i showed them things that are proven to be wrong :/)

Same here, my parents are really religious lmao
although, my friends also believe that god isn't real so
¿?
Hueh, i acually believe god exist (bc casuality and determinism) but i just dont believe in religon books bc they are so incompatile with science and reality. I'm wierd i know.
Also, gimme something good to watch (anime movie,series idc)
Hueh, i acually believe god exist (bc casuality and determinism) but i just dont believe in religon books bc they are so incompatile with science and reality. I'm wierd i know.

I'm pretty much the same way tbh.

Also, evangelion (even though story wise it's kinda rushed) c:
Some type of stick figure animator or somethin
Discord:Tedster789#0001
Already watched evagelion (still couldnt figure out why shinj masturbated after seeying asuka naked when the world is literally ending).
Was good anyway.

that isn't weird, that is the most normal thing in my opinion and that's how it should be. Most of people can't accept that there is no god because there a lot of things science can't proof, on the other hand there is a lot of things science already proved some religions being "wrong" (not really, i dont wanna be disrespectful here).

I never liked the idea of following a religion, instead I prefer that each person follow their own belief

anyway, i consider myself an agnostic, someone who believes god can exist but it's unknown. It's like "I'm not saying God doesn't exist, but until something proves me otherwise, I won't assume God does exist"

smart move when you think about it

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

hey pause :^)

always wanted to know you
how you doing?

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]