Toribash
Original Post
[Tribe] Rite of Passage

We are Tribe.
The gravel and dust crumples under your feet. You take a moment to gather your strength, and attain your bearings. A shrill wind whistles past your ear, grains of sand lashing at your face. Behind you lay mountains, in front of you, seemingly endless dunes of sand and gravel. Rubble of a civilisation forgotten by man. You muster yourself and clench your fists. One foot, then the other, taking you towards the vast expanse of gold and grey. The harsh sun beats upon your brow, so you raise your hood. Together with your mask, you can see but a slit through the cloth and violent winds. You can feel the warm sand fall away underfoot as you ascend the dunes. It's a struggle just not to fall.
As you reach the crown of the highest dune you fall to your knees. Exhausted from the journey. Quaking knees and quivering arms collapse beneath you and the sun's bloom clouds your vision - save two silhouetted figures, black as the void against the beating white of the sun.

Will you just lay there? Will you die? Or will you fight.
Clawing to life with your last breath you now face a choice. Give up.
Or complete the Rite of Passage.

You will apply however you feel is necessary based upon what you know of the clan. Our recruitment process will be harsh. Think carefully.
What I will say is that we want a skill. If you apply we want you to be good at something, that thing can be single player, it can be multiplayer, it can even be art, but you must have a skill. Is is Rai?

P.S If you have had a namechange you must tell us. We can't keep track of all these name changes and if we find you've had one that you haven't mentioned you'll be denied.
Last edited by Erth; Nov 13, 2017 at 10:12 PM.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Heyo, here to apply for Tribe.

For those of you who don't know me, I'm neko; I'd really surprised if you didn't because I've been rejected so many fucking times holy shit.

anyways

I'm a 20 year old Norwegian dude who lives in Scotland. I studied Civil Engineering before taking a gap year to work on myself. I took a break from Toribash last year, and I've been back (again, (reading through these posts gave me a migraine) for a few months looking for a nice little home to lay my hat.

Clan History:
Ultimate, Family, Tint, TGS, fl0w, Vibe, fl0w, and Family again. (there's probably a few more, I just don't remember them; it's been awhile)

I've recently got into making singleplayer replays which is a think that I have never done, and with the help of Fred, duck and Internet I've been improving gradually. I'll post some below.

In terms of multiplayer, at my heart I am a grappling player (TK SUCK), but I was taught a lot about striking and wushu from the dudes over at fl0w.

I'll keep it short as I'm in the discord so you can chat to me there.
more replays available on request also
Attached Files
neko - s_wrestle 1.rpl (76.9 KB, 6 views)
neko - s_wrestle 2.rpl (76.9 KB, 4 views)
AFWAWAWAW.rpl (109.7 KB, 6 views)
#freko - kallavintrar.rpl (183.1 KB, 4 views)
neko - s_wrestle 3.rpl (88.0 KB, 3 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Hello there, Tribe.
So, I've been 1-2 years inactive due to life circumstances, etc. And now I'm able to return.

I'm Elate, as you can see, heh. My name is Max. I'm 23 years old. Pretty much time I dedicated to this game. Kinda, 6-7 years I'm here. I've bought this acc pretty long time ago. Don't really remember what was the name of it.
Living in Russia, in the east part of the world. City called Vladivostok.

Now, I'm working much. Specialization in Satelite Service. Assembling satelite equipment on cargo, fishing ships (from large to small).

Clans I've been in: (fck, It's really difficult to call to mind about all of them)
- Russur
- Abyss
- Hack
- Urban
- DMND
- Vector
- RA (Maybe)
- fl0w (Maybe)

Also, some clans were made in participation with some players, like:
- [+]
- [TOYS]

I was a replay maker. Made pretty much replays. I've got a thread in ORMO Team, but can't find it.
Btw, I was a decent wushu player, as I think. Participated in Team Wushu.
Thx to Erth for info about reaplys. Added

I, guess, that's not enough. But, I'm willing to answer any question about anything, You guys, want to know.
Attached Files
#Elate - 1.rpl (41.1 KB, 6 views)
(EL) - Holocaust V.2.rpl (428.0 KB, 2 views)
(EL) - Monster.rpl (178.6 KB, 2 views)
(EL) - Reactions.rpl (157.7 KB, 2 views)
(EL) - Motto-motto.rpl (334.1 KB, 3 views)
(EL) - Thunder.rpl (175.3 KB, 3 views)
(EL) - Urbanity.rpl (277.1 KB, 2 views)
(Elate) - Bubble Butt.rpl (198.3 KB, 2 views)
(Elate) - Overcome.rpl (202.3 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Elate; Oct 29, 2017 at 07:17 PM.
[ORMO][TW][Ex-GM]
|RUSSUR|ABYSS|HACK|URBAN|DMND|
Ingame Name: David28000
belt: 2nd dan black belt
Other:I am David i live in New York i have been playing Toribash for 10 months i have a'lot of experience in leading a clan speaking of that i was a war lord in Beard for 5 months and was in echo for 1 month i am very active i am nice to others i have no beef with anyone in the Toribash Community

Other clans i have been in: Echo,Wapow,Beard,Error,Team Gray,Decap
Last edited by David28000; Oct 30, 2017 at 12:27 AM.
Application to this weird clan
Henlo stinko Tribe men. So this an app.

Hello, who are you?
rude way to speak but I wont judge. I am Yan K******** (Reason I'm censoring is because I have old stupid and cringy youtube videos of me when I was around 9) or better known as Stone. I have been playing this game for 4 years now and have been on and off. I'm most likely known for being that one guy with the other guys that helped moderate the Market board. I am 14 so I go to year 10 and do GCSE work but to be honest I might still be somewhat active since I mostly did everything already (because I went to a grammar school yay). I guess that's everything that's important in my life.

Why do I want to join this clan
Seems fun. But anyway, this clan just seems like home from people being active on forums to people being online and warring and nearly everyone being on discord which mean I would always have something to do. I see that all of you are very close together and just in general being nice people and I want to be part of that experience, be part of that funky love and being competitive about winning clan wars etc. And I'll admit when I made my application all those years ago and me constantly wanting to join was because you guys were moderators and admins and all those stuff but now that I've been staff I noticed those guys are just people who help other people which is very nice thing to do so well done! (Also just kidding I wanna join tribe so I can meet the people with very colourful names)

Some Past Clans
Some clans that I think are worth mentioning are: [P], [Crooks],[Vibe](aka [sk8tr]), [D] (Diamond) and I think those are the clans which I actually took part in and cared about them instead of having a friend invite me into their clan and I do nothing.

Replays
I have tried to do a range of replays from singleplayer (mostly single player because my hard drive broke like 2 times so I basically lost all my replays except mostly singleplayer replays that I have on my replay thread and a few multiplayer replays) Fun fact I made the replay "The War is Now Over" for Tribe before.

And also my username before Stone was bambaklaa1234

Anyway Hi.
Attached Files
Stone - Spinny kicky thing.rpl (110.0 KB, 4 views)
Stone - The War Is Now Over.rpl (198.7 KB, 4 views)
Stone - Candy.rpl (163.4 KB, 3 views)
EZZZZZZZ.rpl (52.1 KB, 4 views)
easy xd.rpl (80.6 KB, 3 views)
Stone - [MM] Mech.rpl (139.7 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Stone; Oct 30, 2017 at 01:05 PM.
ishi - "I'm Hampa's Bitch Slappin' Hand"
I'm so proud Sparky
Neko has been accepted into the Tribe
Elate has been accepted into the Tribe
David28000 will not be joining the Tribe at this time
Stone is still being discussed
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
App.
Belt: I am a 2nd belt.

Preferred Mods: I prefer Wushu,Tk, Aikido, Parkouring and sparring

Old Clans: (Kvng)

Why do you want to join?: (Tribe) it seem's like the clan I've been looking for a while now. I've been searching through the threads in this private forum and every member seems interesting. I would love to get to know all of the members. I would be honored to be a part of this clan , as well.
What kind of skills would I bring to (Tribe) ?: I am quite experienced in Toribash. I make textures but not that good, and I am quite great at Tk, Parkouring and aikido
Other qualities:
Here, I will introduce myself, furthermore. I am Taylor. I am a 16 year old student living in a small country called Guyana. I enjoy music, poetry and many different kinds of arts. I am a artist. I enjoy spending time with my family, and just having fun. Life shouldn't be unfair, and hard. But it is, and we have to make the best of it that we can. I'm a bit of a Rude person. I consider myself a good person, and try my best not to act silly when it's not appropriate. I am a friendly guy, and I tend to get along with everyone.
TaylorGang
Hello I'm Isaac and i'd like to join Tribe.

At the moment I am a 16 year old high school senior who just cannot quit this game for the life of me. My favorite class currently is Robotics where I am learning to code HTML and Lego Ev3 robots. When i'm not playing Toribash I like to make art, either in Adobe Premiere, Illustrator or Photoshop (examples at the bottom).

Other games I play are Rocket League, Borderlands and CS:GO. But only in Toribash do I have 4k+ hours. Sometimes I also like to replay make/ rage when the kick I've spent 20 minutes on doesn't boom.

I am interested in studying psychology, business management or accounting in college. I also play basketball, run track and laze around when I'm not doing anything educational. In Toribash I usually ABD main but i'm also decent at TK and Lenshu.

Link to my Adobe Premiere stuff

Link to some Photoshop stuff

Illustrator stuff

Nice Photoshop rgb Thing
Attached Files
[M]The letter J.rpl (153.9 KB, 3 views)
[M]Revision~Jedi.rpl (184.8 KB, 4 views)
[M]For Honor-Jedi.rpl (220.8 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Gotti; Nov 1, 2017 at 11:04 PM.
Hi Tribe, I'd like to apply.

My real name is Ramon but in Toribash, I had a namechange from Moncho62 to Mage.

I'm 18 and I live in Asia, specifically the Philippines (I founded the organization Team Philippines). I'm still studying and that's one of the reasons why I have been inactive. I appreciate art so much, may it be music, film, paintings and etc. I'd like to join this clan to be able to grow as a person and meet new people. I also play PS4, you can add me on PSN if you want.

Even though I've been inactive, I could still say I am fairly good at this game. I used to spar a lot and make single player replays. Unfortunately I don't have any replays with me right now. I can't find my replay threads and the only proof I found was a video I made 5 years ago. Don't Laugh. I can play any mod in multiplayer and I am in the organization Team Aikido.

As for my clan history, I have been in a lot of unofficial clans (most died) and the only official clan I've been is [Reaper] I stayed until it died.
I even tried making a clan of my own.

Thank you for taking the time to read.
Last edited by Mage; Nov 3, 2017 at 11:16 AM.
Master of the arcane arts
Stone has been accepted into the Tribe.
KidJay is still in discussion.
Jedi is still in discussion.
Mage is still in discussion.

Word to the wise: if you're applying and you're telling us "hey I'm good in lenshu" or "hey I make good single player replays" and then you DON'T post examples, it severely hurts your chances. Like, big time. I didn't think I needed to say that. Also playing with us when you can helps a lot.
She/They