Ranking
I used to hunt with my dad almost every week when I lived in Buffalo.

Self explanatory.
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
Originally Posted by Shmevin View Post
When I was in elementary school I drew comics with my friends, and our original characters in these comics had names that were slight alterations of our real names. My real name is Devin, and through some creativity I came up with Shmevin. This name ended up sticking because around the same time I registered an account with Toribash and Gaia Online with this name as my username, and I've been using it for game accounts ever since then.

That's pretty cool name tho
Originally Posted by Jennie View Post
You guys already knew why my name is Jennie

I guess it's from your real name, Joko. But you refuse to use yours and want a girly name then ended with Jennie. Amirite
Originally Posted by rifle View Post

Self explanatory.

Best

these fam are unforgettable for sure

Aegis | jdawg2001 | rawrneru | Manta | DarkDranz | Trice | Raiken

Aeon - RAM - Liquor

ooh I actually like this thread.

I used to have some cringy name that I wanted to change asap. My name used to be Bambaklaa1234 (even thinking about this name makes me shudder) and while I was thinking about changing my name, my friends in my clan (Crooks ftw) started calling me Bambi as a shortened version of my name. I was originally going to go for Bambi but once I didn't have a clue as to how name changes worked so when I saw that Bambi was taken (and was last used, I think, 2-3 years ago when I wanted to change it) I hesitated and went for something else. I was deciding between Gargoyle and Stone but then eventually went for Stone. I don't know why I went for either Gargoyle or Stone, they just seemed like neat names. After the namechange, my identity on most games became Stone (except when Stone was taken then I would normally go for Sentience).

tl;dr no idea why but I went for Stone and it's cool even to this day.
ishi - "I'm Hampa's Bitch Slappin' Hand"
I'm so proud Sparky
Originally Posted by sBotmtwigrmiatstits View Post

Self explanatory.

Well now this is just thrown out the window.
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
It's my real name, as for the name I used before I had it changed, Reimu is my favorite character from the Touhou Project.
Last edited by Saku; Oct 16, 2020 at 07:38 PM.

Apathetic User
Originally Posted by Kaito View Post
I guess it's from your real name, Joko. But you refuse to use yours and want a girly name then ended with Jennie. Amirite

Smh. Not at all
BLΛƆKPI¸K
Originally Posted by Stone View Post
ooh I actually like this thread.

I used to have some cringy name that I wanted to change asap. My name used to be Bambaklaa1234 (even thinking about this name makes me shudder) and while I was thinking about changing my name, my friends in my clan (Crooks ftw) started calling me Bambi as a shortened version of my name. I was originally going to go for Bambi but once I didn't have a clue as to how name changes worked so when I saw that Bambi was taken (and was last used, I think, 2-3 years ago when I wanted to change it) I hesitated and went for something else. I was deciding between Gargoyle and Stone but then eventually went for Stone. I don't know why I went for either Gargoyle or Stone, they just seemed like neat names. After the namechange, my identity on most games became Stone (except when Stone was taken then I would normally go for Sentience).

tl;dr no idea why but I went for Stone and it's cool even to this day.

Nice back story there. I also have cringy name back then, mine was CyberAero, and have alt with Aero (currently iRyzq-80 or what, kinda forgot the number) name. Idk why i choose it at first lol

Lmao
Originally Posted by Saku View Post
It's my real name, as for the name I used before I had it changed, Reimu is my favorite character from the Touhou Project.

I still remember you when your nick were Dr_Who. If only i don't quit tb for a while, maybe we can talk bit longer
Originally Posted by Jennie View Post
Smh. Not at all

Don't be shy to admit it

these fam are unforgettable for sure

Aegis | jdawg2001 | rawrneru | Manta | DarkDranz | Trice | Raiken

Aeon - RAM - Liquor

Happy to help
Originally Posted by Kaito View Post
I still remember you when your nick were Dr_Who. If only i don't quit tb for a while, maybe we can talk bit longer
Don't be shy to admit it

I remember I picked that name only because I wanted an underscore in my name, and the first thing that came to my mind was Dr Who, my brother was watching the show at the time

Apathetic User
No idea, I was 14 and it sounded cool

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang