Ranking
Original Post
Orc Force Exchange
Update: you can now trade your Orc Forces to other contestants as long as you explicitly tell me who you traded them to.

ORC FORCE EXCHANGE

What is Orc Force?

Orc Force (OF) is a revolutionary independent cryptocurrency developed by me and Link. What makes the Orc Force special is that unlike Toricredits and Shiai Tokens, you can wear Orc Force on your Tori. Plus, it's green. What more can you ask for?

Why is Orc Force?

Orc Forces gained by participating in the Orc Force League can be exchanged for prizes here in this thread. To claim your prize, send me the item's price in Orc Forces with a message containing the name of the desired item. Orc Forces spent in this thread still count towards your final score in the Orc Force League event. The number of prizes is limited. No refunds on valid purchases. Only Orc Forces obtained from Orc Force League are accepted. Donations are very welcome.

How much is Orc Force?

See for yourself!
(More prizes coming soon)

Cheap

Medium

Expensive

User balances:

User balances

Purchase history:

Show

Special Thanks:

Thanks!

Last edited by AssassinPro; Feb 1, 2021 at 02:03 AM.
golf
Just a heads up, our shop is constantly being restocked. Our recent additions include 512x512 Head Texture (30 Orc Forces) and 512x512 Body Texture Pack (300 Orc Forces).
golf
Woop-woop!

The prizes now include 512x512 Ground Texture (75 Orc Forces) and Icon (75 Orc Forces)
Last edited by AssassinPro; Jan 12, 2021 at 09:55 PM.
golf
Alright guys, The OFL is over. Now's the time to start grabbing the prizes. First come first serve!
golf