Toribash
Original Post
The towel. Do we throw it in?
Look. Recently we've lost alot of members and i think really that this clan is going to die soon anyway, so, im suggesting, do we destroy SXC?

To be fair, this clan hasn't got much to live for. It's just a bunch of friends who like to talk and play eachother. And we can do that without the tag.
So, im leaving. Who's coming with me?

Perhaps we shall be in the same clan sooner or later? Who knows.

P.S. I dont want/need hysterics.
collect snots from the nose
No! im NOT leaving SXC!

what did i say? SXC FOR LIFE!
AND I MEAN IT!
<Cindermomo> finnish people are so weird
<Cindermomo> go eat your trees
Trueee
<Cindermomo> finnish people are so weird
<Cindermomo> go eat your trees
the clan consists of about 4 real members. awsome members... but still only four. if u like i have like 3 more awsome fellas who want to join. so u are leaving no matter wat gynx? or is that just your view on wat we should do?
www.myspace.com/bandovercast

go thar! its my band
I'm staying. SXC's been good to me, and it's the most fun clan to be in IMO. You guys can leave if you want to, but unless the clan is ended or I'm kicked, I won't be dropping the tag any time soon.
Well here are people I see,

Vlatko9
Static
S0th
GynX (not my timezone but see him on msn)

Thats the 4 guys I see lots. Others not on my list that are active I am sorry because we have different timezones and I have heaps of homework and stuff so I get at least 1-2hours more some days.
\.\.\.\3rd DanBlackBelt/./././
Vvvvlatkos back ;D!!
whoz gonna b clan leader once gynx leaves?
and just because ur leaving doesn't mean should encourage everyone else to leave too!!!! Theres been tons and tons of tc's put into the making of this clan so we cant just destroy it because one person leaves!!!!!
And if its dieing then we should start recruiting more.
so dont leave! stay and help SXC recover if it realy is slowly dieing cuz i dont think it is. thnx and if this was offencive to gynx then soz cz it wasent supost to be
Vlatko: Hey s0th, i own you way more
s0th: No i'm way better then you!
Vlatko: fine were both equal at owning eachover.
s0th: Fine...But it IS true that i own you way more XD
You said it s0th! I will run as leader if you would like
EDIT: because I have everything it takes to become one!
\.\.\.\3rd DanBlackBelt/./././
Vvvvlatkos back ;D!!