ES Recruitment Drive
If nobody else decides to, I'll lead, but that's a last resort. Even though I'm somehow one of the older members now.
Hmm, I think everyone will say they want to be leader. So I think we should just let GynX have some time to think and he can leave or stay or what ever he likes, its really up to him, we cant force him unless we knew where he lived and we could gang bash him!
\.\.\.\3rd DanBlackBelt/./././
Vvvvlatkos back ;D!!
Gynx is a pretty awesome guy. I hope he doesn't leave. But if he does... I think I'll be the most senior member... unless MD is still here. In which case crap, I'm the second most senior member in an official clan. I never thought I'd see the day.
What are you talking about? Senior member? wha

EDIT:
Originally Posted by Bman View Post
People shunned from SXC:

1. Bman (Former leader of SXC. Deserted us.)
2. Karthax (Wants this clan to die, we'll show him wrong.)

\.\.\.\3rd DanBlackBelt/./././
Vvvvlatkos back ;D!!
People here longest. But I just realised there's Juma too. And some people under inactive, but I'm not counting them.

EDIT: Static's back too I just realised. There's probs people in SXC longer that aren't very active ingame, or in drastically different timezones. And the member list is pretty difficult to maintain actively.
Last edited by Tre; Apr 16, 2008 at 02:40 PM.
lol DrTre i havent seen u on toibash at all. must b different time zone. but my vote would be for vlatko to be the leader cuz he's rly commited to that shit. He's told me that he has alredy started planning shit out if he becomes one so yeh vlatko deserves to be the leader

P.S. I GOT 2ND DAN BLACK BELT LIKE 5 MINS AGO WOOOOOOOOOT

and stop bragging about how long uve been in the clan. i havent even seen u post on any threads other then this one anyway so u dont seem to be very active and thats wat counts
Last edited by Gynx; Apr 16, 2008 at 05:22 PM.
Vlatko: Hey s0th, i own you way more
s0th: No i'm way better then you!
Vlatko: fine were both equal at owning eachover.
s0th: Fine...But it IS true that i own you way more XD
Originally Posted by s0th View Post
and stop bragging about how long uve been in the clan. i havent even seen u post on any threads other then this one anyway so u dont seem to be very active and thats wat counts

Read his post in 'SXC ROLL CALL'.

As for placement, I don't want leader. I want server pass. :o
User was infracted for this post. (Useless post)
Read his post in 'SXC ROLL CALL'.

As for placement, I don't want leader. I want server pass. :o

You're not getting it any time soon.

Also. Im not leaving, yet. Im just raising the issue. Carry on discussing.

And if you ask for shit. You most likely wont get it if i can help it.
collect snots from the nose
why nobody counts me in oO and don't posting on the forum don't mean not playng the game
so nobody's goin anywhere? thats awsome. i will help lead if neccasary (i was here longest since i made the clan...). oh and please give me the power to recruit then cauz i have some members lined up. we will survive this MASS kick-age!
www.myspace.com/bandovercast

go thar! its my band