Toribash
Original Post
[RAM]Suggestions

We would like to hear from everyone, whether they are in this clan or not, on what can be improved at this point in time.

Get those brains moving because every idea that we actually use we will donate 1k to this clan bank.

So, you non-members don't care about donating to our bank, then you will receive the tc yourself.
Last edited by Barreta; Jan 10, 2011 at 04:27 PM.
GIMP IS A PIMP!
Vex, I suggest that you un-stikied the Voting Procedures, and put it in the Application Thread and Allies. We sure have a huge amount of sticky.
darkshadow8
not dead
i suggest we have a clan war with someone to make some ennemeys and get our clan to rank up
When everything fails. [RAM] doesn't .
[Baltic] [RAM] [wushu leguevl2]
i suggest we need more ppl in our clan and wt i suggest someone rate my clan flame forge and comments is alowed so why noone posts there? lol
Do it with style or don't even bother doing it.
well, wars are a bad thing in my mind

and more people don't necessarily mean that a clan is better
more popular, yes, better, no

like, inactive members are bad, very bad
even active members aren't always good, they could not follow rules, double post, etc.
GIMP IS A PIMP!
I say you guys shouldn't rush with that rep.
I'm saying this to the ones that want +rep fast.

You just - I say it again - JUST became official. Lots of people like how this clan is set up, and thats great. But by rushing into clan wars, and such won't do any good.

Just wait until you get stronger, have more active members, and gain some knowledge of how being an official clan is like. Look around in other clans and such.

*Abel out.

*Abel back.

EDIT: I suggest you make an inactive thread or this board will be full of threads saying that people will be inactive.
Last edited by Abel; Apr 24, 2010 at 01:13 AM.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
Listen to what Abel says, he knows what he is doing...

Clan wars will boost our rep, but that kind of rep is the one we do not want
people will think that we are in wars often and people will not want to join or be allies because of this, cuz if we do many wars we have high chances to lose

most of our members aren't as high up in the rankings and skills as many others out there so it will strain our budget
GIMP IS A PIMP!