Ranking
Replays!!!!
[FONT=Fixedsys]''It would sure be fun to _ ur head in.''~iiTony[/FOI LOVE CHEESENT]
Originally Posted by Ceifeiro View Post
Ok then try it , I bet you can't

P.S: I started make toribash videos like 2 weeks + or-

Gundis started earlier.
Do it with style or don't even bother doing it.
Originally Posted by kille142 View Post
well its look prety good but there replay suck xD

Some guys pay attention in the replays. I don't make these replays, just the EDIT.
--
Some peoples say: "You don't know make videos, this moves are suck" or "I don't like it, moves are noobs bla bla bla". I make the EDIT (sync, effects and quality), not the moves.

Pay attention when you'll judge a video.
~Ceifeiro
I am ChipSkylark :)
Originally Posted by Ceifeiro View Post
Ok then try it , I bet you can't

P.S: I started make toribash videos like 2 weeks + or-

There is no reason on being pissed off on me now.
It is a fact that the main content of your videos is effect spam.
And for that: "P.S: I started make toribash videos like 2 weeks + or-"
I've never made a video before, but I know how to use Sony Vegas and it seems like YOU dont.
I just dont like your stuff, if the others do, I don't care...
*Bitchslap*
Ceifaro I know your actual editing problems when I started editing I had the same problem like you. I used to much effects after a time you will get even more better and you will see that effects dont make an great gamemovie after all you need to have sync and other things in your video ^-^

edit :So gundis if you think you could do better you could start an editing battle everyone gets same replays and makes an video and 2 judges or more will say who did an better job or we let some people vote via poll if you really want to see whos better :P
Last edited by Mike2k5; Jan 27, 2011 at 05:54 PM.
Sorry, but I really dont have TIME to do that.
Gotta do my shit for school/be ingame/be acive on forums/make textures/make videos/have freetime
That is too much...
*Bitchslap*
Im have a idea mike :So you 2 make a TRAILER for the clanvid.Im post those to a poll thread and after this we choose
I'm out

hm yeah actually bored atm came from school earlier because im ill so yeah trying atm out of boredom
Some new replays
put those to the clanvid
Attached Files
warr_epic aikido pwn.rpl (49.2 KB, 5 views)
Biggest quick headtrow.rpl (46.6 KB, 4 views)
Warr_ormokilla.rpl (101.5 KB, 5 views)
I'm out