Toribash
Original Post
Hair, hats & other accessories
This can be cool
-----
It can be purchase on the market and shop!
This can be awesome and cool!
the cap will be abit flappy and the cap can be custom by textures!
Last edited by Haikel123; Nov 7, 2012 at 10:14 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Right no point in having hats, they'd be too distracting.

Secondly, their adding a new hair every month, not every day, I believe it's so the economy has some time to stabilize after new items are released and the prices have time to adjust.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Meemes, you're acting like a 5 year old. Sit down for a minute and logically think about what would happen if people have hats. How is it not distracting? First off there's a giant thing on top of your head flopping around. The mods would have to make an entire new system for hats. If you want something that looks like a hat, get a stable head flame and a Flame Particle Texture, and get yourself a hat. Or you can wait for them to allow open access to Hair Forging, and make yourself a hair which looks like a hat. In the other time quit being a baby. This entire idea about hats is pointless. If you started using the Internet properly at the age of 5, then right now you would be 11 years old right now. That's 5 years using the Internet, and supposedly being mature enough to know that random caps, and supporting every single little thing that people suggest is a good idea. I hate to break it to you, but over 90% of the ideas suggested here are the same, pointless or require changes to the Physics Engine, and while we're on the subject, I've been exploring the Internet for 2 years, chances are I can take whatever you know, and multiply that knowledge by 50, and that's teaching my self.
Grow up, learn that the Internet is a place to express your personal ideas. Not just agree with everyone so that they'll like you.
~Dscigs, still not supported
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Shit posts have been mass-deleted. Keep it on-topic. Honestly people, is using the Report button that hard? Do you have some little part of your brain that goes "Hey! Let's exchange insults with an 11-year-old instead of just reporting his stupid behavior to the staff!"?

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by jusmi View Post
currently there isn't a full 100% stiffness setting for hairs, so horns would flop around as much as cat ears do. And a beard that goes to the floor would be ridiculous. there are already the kung fu beards, which will probably be the longest hairs we'll make.

I think there definitely should be a stiffness setting for hair, I love the cat ears but they're too floppy. It should be implemented into the hair editor (Crtl + O).
I just liked the Straw Hat idea. I mean, if Hampa add hats to the game, clothes and blah blah blah, you will fight against a Jedi Horse-head T-Rex with pink Godzilla Tail... It will be just weird. I just wanna some new HAIRS. No clothing shit when we have textures to do what we want.
ok your math is wrong so maybe you should learn to be a bit more mature 5 + 5 = 10 not 11

Edit: and i mean you dsig

another edit: hats wouldn't be distracting because they wouldn't be "flopping" they'd be stiff havnt you ever seen a hat in real life?
-----
Originally Posted by Regent101 View Post
Nobody is being negative, just raising valid points why this suggestion is/ was/ would have been a massive failure.

And ignore "Meemes" this idiot has a broken shift key i think..

yeah his shift key might be broken... but he does say he would put a kung fu beard between his legs...
Last edited by Madpenny3k; Jan 29, 2013 at 11:35 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I swear to the light of the dragons eye. To stay honest to The Code of Drakon. And to never sumbit or die
Not a good idea to do a flip without the hat falling off.

Also, hats are a bit silly for toribash, and I don't know how they're going to publish it without it being too imagey/greatly drawn/poorly drawn for ToriBash.

I don't like the hats' style.

This suggestion will not be added.

Not supported.
私の顔にそれを言う。
More Hair
We need more hair styles example like Paul from tekken his hair style maybe you can add bangs to that hairstyle or make seperate stuff like hair,facial hair,bangs,ponytails some sh....tuff like that lol
Why does no one realize that people are working on this, the forgers are working their asses off to make shit like this, and yet people keep asking for more
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
well, I don't like the hair to begin with, I think there is plenty already, so not supported.
Your pal,
crith