ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
return of easier set activation
So uh there was a system were you could select a folder and if its has the set named with the co-existing body it would activate it for you putting each texture in the desired location. I think that should return because its so time consuming to activate 20textures one by one.
i agree on this.

it takes a while to select the image you want, then uploading it, then scrolling down to go to the next part.
multiply that by 25.
I think people need to learn how to write clearly because this could be taken several ways.

Activating textures in sets - buy set item, stick texture items in it, activate set. Been there for years, if that's what you mean then DERP it's not been removed.

Uploading multiple images at one time - used to have one, broke when additional texture resolutions were added + fucked up if the texture items were in a set box. If you mean that then maybe sometime, it gets brought up on occasion by staff, we're aware, not a priority, other stuff needs done before further prodding to inventory/uploads etc.

Write Engish FFS, that first post is horrendously worded.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Ouch. Um basically I'm talking about the activation of multiple textures at one time. it's much faster and convenient for people who purchase numerous sets and like to switch it up.
So what you're saying is you want to upload an entire set onto all of your texture items at once?
I'm pretty sure that is what he means. Also what I do is open 19 tabs, choose the file, on every tab a single body part. However you shouldn't upload them all at once since it causes trouble to your web page and pressures your net drastically. (at least with me). This is my advice.
Art Shop! [TA]<3 [TGO]<3 [r]<3
you can also make it faster by doing this:
-Click choose file and put in your textures for as many folders possible
-Click on as many upload as possible
Works for me
Or you can also add mine with @ultimation
Bye bye toribash
Originally Posted by Tay View Post
Ouch. Um basically I'm talking about the activation of multiple textures at one time. it's much faster and convenient for people who purchase numerous sets and like to switch it up.

Texture items or images?

If it's items then stick them in a set & activate the set.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Skulfuk he's obviously trying to say he wants to have the availability to upload full texture sets(the art, not the items) at once. Since it takes quite a long time uploading 19 pictures to 19 texture items.
'u'
Originally Posted by ZeToxiiK View Post
Skulfuk he's obviously trying to say he wants to have the availability to upload full texture sets(the art, not the items) at once. Since it takes quite a long time uploading 19 pictures to 19 texture items.

Perhaps Skulfuk is hinting at the workaround? That owning multiple texture slot items and hence not having to edit them each time you wish to change outfit is a way to do exactly what he wants, but that it's not free?
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!