World Championship 2022
Original Post
Add slight moderation to ToriPrime.
Being a ToriPrime and VIP member, I've noticed that the board has rapidly degraded from being a cool place to chill to being a spawn of cancer. I literally can't go in the board without seeing a shit post in some shit thread with a bunch of idiots instigating other idiots.

I would point out some of the individuals, but any Smod or ToriPrime member can easily find out for themselves.

To sum this up, I'd like remodel ToriPrime back to the way it used to be: not completely chaotic.
That's a good idea. The first time I checked out the ToriPrime and VIP boards, I basically never went back. I thought that it was going to be a cool exclusive thing that would be useful or interesting. But it is just a shit posting place. And by moderation do you mean Local Moderators would be implemented there? Also can you explain to me what the old ToriPrime was like? I only got it just recently.
Lets just make TomWanks Lmod for the ToriPrime board since he seems to be the only person that people listen to there.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
its adam and eve not banter with steve smh
Originally Posted by Galaxy View Post
That's a good idea. The first time I checked out the ToriPrime and VIP boards, I basically never went back. I thought that it was going to be a cool exclusive thing that would be useful or interesting. But it is just a shit posting place. And by moderation do you mean Local Moderators would be implemented there? Also can you explain to me what the old ToriPrime was like? I only got it just recently.

Just look at some of the posts from two years ago, or even a year ago.

I don't mind local moderators being implemented, or if the smods just look over it that'd be fine too. I just want some implementation of moderation so the board doesn't suck.
Yea, I'm with you there. Maybe just something that would make the board useful?
Or let toriprime be moderated and vip be the place to be silly.

borderline cancer

just one example of the completely stupid posts.
Last edited by Shockey; Jan 17, 2015 at 06:18 PM.
Fair enough.
Being a TP user, it would be nice to at least have some minimum moderation to at least keep posts coherent to the thread they're posting in. As demonstrated above, it's a shit-post center there.
Modo Bestia
I'd prefer it if it was kinda like a second off-topic board where it can be any topic (of course some rules like shit posting, posts bigger than 4 words still apply)
Or maybe just have a chat thread to maybe allow some shitposting (to an extent)
[sigpic][/sigpic]
its adam and eve not banter with steve smh
Creati0n, don't be one of those melancholic - nostalgic - sad people

I've been in toriprime for quite a while and it was always cancer
in fact, it was worse when I started there than it is not, so yeah