Toribash
Original Post
Add slight moderation to ToriPrime.
Being a ToriPrime and VIP member, I've noticed that the board has rapidly degraded from being a cool place to chill to being a spawn of cancer. I literally can't go in the board without seeing a shit post in some shit thread with a bunch of idiots instigating other idiots.

I would point out some of the individuals, but any Smod or ToriPrime member can easily find out for themselves.

To sum this up, I'd like remodel ToriPrime back to the way it used to be: not completely chaotic.
slight moderation would be far better than letting people like nodarkness post there
Some tags would be nice

So if you wanted a proper serious discussion you would add [Serious] if you wanted to play a TP game you would add [Game] and if you wanted no rules you add no tag.

Means that if anyone decides to ruin a game they get moderated or if anyone is wibblish they get moderated so the people who enjoy moderation can have it while the people who enjoy shit posting can enjoy that.

Also I vote for lmods to be reinstated and I nominate Tomwanks to be one.

Everyone in that board loves him and all of his threads are great.

#TWForTP
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Or give back what they actually want? Wibbles?

Anyone can tell you TPrime turned into wibbles...
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
Who is "they" because you can clearly see in this very thread there are people WITH toriprime who don't want it.

You'd be a fantastic dictator.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by DeakManiac View Post
Or give back what they actually want? Wibbles?

Anyone can tell you TPrime turned into wibbles...

turned into wibbles? i think you mean it was always a wibbles alternative you had to pay for(don't tell anyone)
QUACK