Ranking
Original Post
Spar improvements
Hey guys. I thought it would be very helpful if ops had the ability to enable ghosts for the players in the match. It would allow them to see each other's ghosts and each move they make so they can see how the next few frames will turn out and adjust themselves. This would mainly be for spars but it could be very interesting in other game modes.
Last edited by CarlDaDerp; Jan 20, 2015 at 08:59 PM. Reason: Screwed up
I had this idea a while ago. And it is a good idea. Another way to help improve spars would be to let the players actually click the joints of the ghost/other player to make them move differently. Almost anticipating movements.
i like this idea. Supported i also think this could be used in more then just sparring. if your trying too help someone or teach someone with something they could see exactly what your doing. i like it
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
I see more that option for parkours or mods where you have to do passes with a ball, that could be very usefull but also to teach someone, indeed that could be really great in the good conditions. Supported.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

I also support this idea. It isn't a hard programming work and it can open new possibilities in the gameplay or at least enchant some part of it.
"Why?"
-snip-
Off:You should be warned.
And you should read the rules. Don't backseat moderate, please.

On: This idea can improve lots of mods which need a lot of tricks and mastery them all, such as spar, parkour, sports and, of course, making awesome replays in ABD, Twinswords etc. I Support it!!
Last edited by Lazors; Jan 21, 2015 at 03:53 PM.