Toribash
Original Post
Liquor Entertainment Thread
Alrighty, I made a thread ya blind douche's.

I had a browse and saw that we haven't got anything along the lines anywhere in the sub-thread's about music/movie suggestions. It would be cool to see what everybody has to offer in regards to different genres of music, movie suggestions, Twitch streamers, Youtube channels that nobody would've heard of. Instagram pages featuring artwork and/or videos that you resonate with heavily are also cool to see, I'm not just talking mainstream stuff as well; f.ex Soundcloud links, Spotify artists and the like, this be because some music and movies are available on one streaming service and not the other.

We're all from different walks of life and the music that we listen to outside of the mainstream popular stuff tells you a lot about a person I believe.

If we get enough music suggestions on certain music streaming services as well I'll make a playlist on each one named somethin' Liquor and post it in the discord chat and get it pinned for anybody looking to add it to their devices.

No stupid shit that can get you or anybody else infracted or banned pl0x & thank q

Invades are welcome.

I'll start it by postin' a bussin' song from an Australian artist x

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gmf46S5gbT8
the link has broken itself in the thread for some reason so I can't wrap it in Youtube tags.
Last edited by Team; Oct 17, 2021 at 05:06 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Liquor saved my life but it didn't save my wife

Originally Posted by Litre View Post

you're into filipinoo songg eyyy!!, i loved that music tho
dead.
i only listen to spotify random playlist smh

these fam are unforgettable for sure

Aegis | jdawg2001 | rawrneru | Manta | DarkDranz | Trice | Raiken

Aeon - RAM - Liquor