ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Black market
A black market feature that allows players to name what item they want and add a price for example say i want aqua force but can find the right price on the regular market I will say it like thisi

[Item] Aqua Force
[Buying or Selling] Buying
[Name Your Price] 800tc
[Status Off or On] On

And another player will click [Sell] and sell it to G23
And u will have the controll to turn your black market offer on or of so people don't spam [Sell]
TeamG23 l TeamAkido l Team Teakyon l Team Ninjutsu l TeamVoC
It's a interesting idea, actually it would be pretty useful for some sellers too (i think.)

I support this.
well, there is an items thread for such things. Let me link it to you bud
-----
http://forum.toribash.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64
Yep. that ^
Now you may argue me back and forth but just to say one thing. I don't believe that this Idea will pass, as most people don't have a problem with the current marketing system.
Last edited by jclark; Aug 29, 2014 at 02:39 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Better than the items thread so u won't have to worry about people taking ur items without paying u so I stand correct
hmm, there is safetrade.

I guess
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Ur right but the black market will be open to anyone at anytime and u won't have to wait for them to accept the offer
No need for this, you've exactly described the current market system we have now.
The current market system is fine, and if you see an item you like on the market, and it is too high you can always pm the seller.
A hasbeen like the rest
Not much of a black market if your asking permission from TBStaff to install the feature...
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Originally Posted by G23 View Post
A black market feature that allows players to name what item they want and add a price for example say i want aqua force but can find the right price on the regular market I will say it like thisi

[Item] Aqua Force
[Buying or Selling] Buying
[Name Your Price] 800tc
[Status Off or On] On

And another player will click [Sell] and sell it to G23
And u will have the controll to turn your black market offer on or of so people don't spam [Sell]

What's the difference from the Market we have now?
You can hardly get scammed there, it's exactly what you described imo ;o