Toribash
My name is Spencer, a.k.a Flipflops, I've been playing for a little over 2 years. I've been active in both [Ninja] and [Revolution], both of which disintegrated after a while. I'm a 3rd Dan atm, hopefully I'll get to 4th in the next week or so. I prefer Judo, but thoroughly enjoy Jousting, Aikido, and Wushu. I'm going to skip the next few questions, but in a nutshell, I'm looking to join a clan in which i can actively participate in.
UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE d(^_^ )b d( ^_^)b UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE
Originally Posted by Flipflops View Post
My name is Spencer, a.k.a Flipflops, I've been playing for a little over 2 years. I've been active in both [Ninja] and [Revolution], both of which disintegrated after a while. I'm a 3rd Dan atm, hopefully I'll get to 4th in the next week or so. I prefer Judo, but thoroughly enjoy Jousting, Aikido, and Wushu. I'm going to skip the next few questions, but in a nutshell, I'm looking to join a clan in which i can actively participate in.

As much as I like your name, no.

FILL OUT THE FORM
i cant realy tell u myself but my belt is 2nd dan rank 315 and qi 2671. thank u if i can join.
Originally Posted by toridude22 View Post
i cant realy tell u myself but my belt is 2nd dan rank 315 and qi 2671. thank u if i can join.

FILL OUT THE FORM
Name: Marquis I am 13 Ive been playing since December 2007 but I took a little break
Previous Clans:[TOYZ]
Belt:2nd Dan
Modes:Judo,Aikido,Lenshu
Favorite flavor ice cream: Cookie and Cream (:
Virgin: Yes
Relation Ship: I do have a Gf
Cup size: Im a dude I do not wear bra's
Underwear:Hanes
Credit card number: I do not own one Im 13
AIM Screen name:xXH00dSt4rXx
Password:Iliketurtles
Picture:http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...TERROR3/me.jpg Pic was big

I think that Bncy would take me because Im good of skill and I have a good sense of humor. I can joke around with many members and Im very fun but I am not fun an games all of times which means when the time is right I am serious.
Last edited by LilTerror; Dec 23, 2009 at 06:19 AM.
I like doing art and stuff| GATA |... My Deviant Art Http://Riqochaii.Deviantart.com/
I cant just pull a joke out my ass it has to be the right time then I end up saying something funny in the conversation

Sorry Mr.Homer
Last edited by LilTerror; Dec 24, 2009 at 06:27 PM.
I like doing art and stuff| GATA |... My Deviant Art Http://Riqochaii.Deviantart.com/
"Here's your LARGE cup of Ownage would you like fries with that"
~LilTerror

What a stupid thing to say.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
i would like to join bncy. Belt 2nd dan close till 3rd dan.
Qi:2671
thanks if i can.