Ranking
Original Post
Achievements Pack #1 Out Now!
You may have noticed we've been testing a few things with Achievements for a while, so I'm proud to announce the release of our very first achievement pack.

This pack contains in-game Toribash achievements, with updates to happen monthly (or sooner if we can make it!)

For those of you who haven't looked into it yet,

The TORISHOP Landing page shows a summary of your achievements and the ACHIEVEMENTS PAGE shows all possible achievements you can have at present.

Introducing:

The Gentle Way:

Yokozuna:

N00bLuck:

Green Fingers:

Cassius Clay:

Glass Joe:

Hitting Air:

Violence Perfected:

Olympian:

Roid Rage:

Rising Star:

Falling Star:

So best of luck trying to get them all.. and more and we'll be releasing more achievement updates (and hopefully a fight dashboard) as the weeks go by.

Don't forget to stick your sigs outside the forums where people can see them ;).

Gman Out.

Last edited by Gman80; Nov 9, 2009 at 12:07 PM.
Gone Fishing
Yeah. Looks epic and stuff.
Sigma
<apple> Fine, I love you in the gayest of ways.
One question, to win achievements like hitting air, do you have to be in a TC server? If not, I should have one D: Also, how long does it take to register?
Originally Posted by qq5ben View Post
One question, to win achievements like hitting air, do you have to be in a TC server? If not, I should have one D: Also, how long does it take to register?

A global update will be done over the next hour, your achievement should be reflected then.

Also, hit the Update button on the achievement panel to check if your achievement is updated.
Gone Fishing
Originally Posted by FREDERATOR View Post
how do you get these all? could you explain how to obtain each achievement?

Achievement descriptions and how to get them are listed when you click on the achievement icon.

For example:

Rising Star

Achieved by 429 players.

Per aspera ad astra.

How to get it: Achieve a win ratio of 1.5 or more while under Black Belt.
Gone Fishing
looks very cool and awesome.
I have 25 achievements

EDIT: I dont see my name in the list of Top Achievements
nice. but it needs a "xxx kills/deaths/decaps/etc left" counter ;)
Helge Sverre - System Developer
https://helgesverre.com