Toribash
Original Post
2011 World Championships: General Questions
All questions regarding the World Championships are to be posted here and they will be answered as best as we can.

What is a bye?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bye_%28sports%29

If you have a bye, you automatically get advanced to Round 2 (kickboxing). The deadline for Round 2 is Aug. 12th.

Where is Huck?

Huck is gone from the 10th to the 14th. If you sent any pms to him within the last 24 hours, they will not be answered. Please send them to crux as well as a GM.
Last edited by Huck; Aug 10, 2011 at 07:13 AM.
beep
What is Bye?
remember our conversaton on pm?
WON THORN'S TOURNEY
I submitted my GMT here before the deadline as the patricipants were supposed to do, (with my main) but i wasn't on neiter one of the lists, so yea what's with this..?
This is because you are banned. I specifically stated that anyone who is banned during the course of the event is automatically disqualified.
beep
So...
I need PM the details of the match or just post this format?
(Round #: Player1 vs Player2 - Score: x-y - Winner: Player1)
Just post the results in this thread using this format: (Round #: Player1 vs Player2 - Score: x-y - Winner: Player1)
Long gone
Send him a PM. If he doesn't reply then a GM will set a certain hour for the match,
If any of you doesn't show up at that time you both get disqualified.
Long gone
Hey. I am the fourth in tourney table if we count from the bottom in round two, and two guys under me didnt passed round 1 yet. I have to move on to the next round but i still dont know who of that two guys i will be fighting with. Should i contact both of them and tell them to fight with each other? And if they are not going to pass round one, do i pass to the next round?
I dont need weed to get you high.