Toribash
Original Post
KGB Interrogation Room
THANKS TO THE POWER OF JESUS, WE ARE NO LONGER POPCAP. YOU MAY BEG TO JOIN HERE.

WE HAVE REACHED THE POPCAP OF 50/50 PLAYERS. WE ARE FULL. DO NOT APPLY UNLESS YOU ARE SCORP OR T0RI0BABY.

THE ORIGINAL POST IS KEPT HERE ONLY SO WE CAN REUSE IT IF WE WANT TO RECRUIT AGAIN ONE DAY WHICH ISN'T TODAY SO WHY ARE YOU STILL READING THIS WHY DON'T YOU JUST FUCK OFF AND APPLY TO [DUCK]

PARROT IS BACK UP AND RUNNING!

Welcome to our new application thread! Applications to [Parrot] are free-form (they do not require any specific structure), so include whatever you want!

Good things to include = videos of yourself dancing, poetry about SkulFuk Liaxo

HOW WE WILL JUDGE APPLICANTS

This is AssassinPro's baseline facial expression:

If you can make his face do this:

Then it's a yes from us.

If you make his face do either of these things:

Then we hate you and everything you stand for.

Feel free to impress Kyou-Kun, SkulFuk and Liaxo too, but they're more like concepts than actual people.

Originally Posted by liaxo View Post
For me, it's mostly a no unless the applicant does something that makes the whole clan lose their shit and yell welcome

Last edited by Kyou-kun; Jul 1, 2018 at 11:29 PM.
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
I don't know if it is only me or if this question that I ask a lot is considered... I don't know, anyway I always think that applicants should tell us where they live or where they are from. It only matters for me because I love knowing people from different cultures.

And we've got to name each expression, Moop. Because I'll use them to refer to my opinion on applicants.
Hello my name is Parrot and I want to join your beautiful named clan. I currently am pulling an 8 inch… beak, of course. I am 15 and was born in Las Vegas. My favorite sex position would have to be Parrot Style. The simple movements mixed with the complex quick movements really got me. Favorite pizza topping would of course have to be tits and ass because tits and ass are amazing. Past clans would be New Era, Vibe, Apex, Ultimate, and Crooks. I am just looking for a clan to chill and have fun with, and hopefully you can make that happen.

i miss you ocean
Originally Posted by Parrot View Post
Hello my name is Parrot and I want to join your beautiful named clan. I currently am pulling an 8 inch… beak, of course. I am 15 and was born in Las Vegas. My favorite sex position would have to be Parrot Style. The simple movements mixed with the complex quick movements really got me. Favorite pizza topping would of course have to be tits and ass because tits and ass are amazing. Past clans would be New Era, Vibe, Apex, Ultimate, and Crooks. I am just looking for a clan to chill and have fun with, and hopefully you can make that happen.

-snip-

My advice would be as follows:

Originally Posted by Moop View Post

EXCELLENT things to include = videos of yourself dancing,

Last edited by Moop; Oct 2, 2015 at 08:18 AM.
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

Hello there, Parrot.

My name is Viddah, even though you probably already know that by seeing my picture and name on the side there, I thought it'd be formal to type my name in here.

Anyways, I'm on quite oftenly, usually playing mods like mushu, aikido or abd (twinswords sometimes but ehhhhhh). Even though I've been inactive these few days due to some renovations on my house and stuff.

Here lies personal info.
My real name is David, I live in serbia and my credit card number is 42314234564213.
On a serious note, I'm 16 years old and I'm a sophomore (10th grade, 2nd grade of high school).

Toribash-wise I'm very good at it, I'm also very modest as you can see. I'm good at mods with normal gravity such as abd, mushu, aikido etc.
I can sort of spar, but I'm not that good at it, I'm getting better at it though.

If you wish to know why I want to join your clan here it is.
bcuz i haz no clan pls

No but seriously, I want to join Parrot because I find it's a very classy clan that I could make new friends in, friendship is magic afterall.

I tried to make to compactly include all that might be important, hope I didn't miss any info you might need!

~Viddah

INSERT INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE HERE
PM me if you need anything
Originally Posted by Viddah View Post
Hello there, Parrot.

My name is Viddah, even though you probably already know that by seeing my picture and name on the side there, I thought it'd be formal to type my name in here.

Anyways, I'm on quite oftenly, usually playing mods like mushu, aikido or abd (twinswords sometimes but ehhhhhh). Even though I've been inactive these few days due to some renovations on my house and stuff.

Here lies personal info.
My real name is David, I live in serbia and my credit card number is 42314234564213.
On a serious note, I'm 16 years old and I'm a sophomore (10th grade, 2nd grade of high school).

Toribash-wise I'm very good at it, I'm also very modest as you can see. I'm good at mods with normal gravity such as abd, mushu, aikido etc.
I can sort of spar, but I'm not that good at it, I'm getting better at it though.

If you wish to know why I want to join your clan here it is.
bcuz i haz no clan pls

No but seriously, I want to join Parrot because I find it's a very classy clan that I could make new friends in, friendship is magic afterall.

I tried to make to compactly include all that might be important, hope I didn't miss any info you might need!

~Viddah

A little birdy tells me you applied to Addicted yesterday.

-snip-

Originally Posted by Parrot View Post
http://ifunny.co/fun/npZyk0vi2

That's not even you. Piss off.

Waiting for invite.
I know you want me in your clan no need for me to make an app just look at my name.
Originally Posted by BigAnus View Post
Waiting for invite.
I know you want me in your clan no need for me to make an app just look at my name.

-snip-
FIRED UP