Toribash
Originally Posted by xFIRExGAME View Post
Hi, My names is Abdullah age 12 From Iraq, I'd like to join Parrot That mush friendly members! that's i play with moop some rooms together, so I was in Lotus i've been kicked that's i trolled the clan so hard :o, also My fav ANIME IS POKEMON ! I have skype which i can say it Here cause had much symbols, also i started since 2014,i'm 2nd black belt. I don't like textures very much Impressed about Forces/Relaxes/Hats/Hairs/3D obj, And my best mods is all Official mods, except judo, and that's all what I'm going to say, PEACE!.

I want to say no but I know I used to do this. You'll get a yes if you put dad's jeans on

Originally Posted by Bayless View Post
Alright, now you maybe have noticed that above is just a copy and paste from a previous application. That is because it is mostly just general information about my self and if I retype it. It would be the same information but most likely reworded so instead of doing that I decided just to c/p.

It's not a previous application if it's still ongoing brev ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
[19:32] <@darilu-kun> tori = furry, bash = pride
Originally Posted by Bayless View Post
Hi there everybody, my name is Michael or best known here as Xec.

A persons best quality is honesty, and with that being said I am not a regular user. I have recently been let off ban on sight. I was put there for scamming, flaming and just being a total pain to the moderators of Toribash. Even till now I rage, I troll, and flame but in way smaller amounts than before. Another big thing I have been know for is making alts. I used to make alts to scam people but after I decided to start behaving more and becoming better I find myself using them to attempt to get way from my past. Sadly after a couple thousand attempts I have realized it won't work. However, I have new motivation. I have grown real tired of the way I am treated here and I have no one to blame but myself. So I am giving up everything and starting fresh. No Lies no nothing. I won't even flame anymore I want to become a normal user again.

Now, I started to play Toribash back in 2009. My friend showed me the game and as his interest for it faded mine only grew larger. I am a competitive Toribash player. Though I am not great I feel my skill is fairly decent. The mods I am best at are mainly striking mods. I like Lenshu3ng, Wushu3, and Rk_mma a lot. I practice these three mods everyday if I can. Another mod I play a lot is ABD. I play this mod a lot because it's said to be the most competitive. Though I don't agree all duels are in this mod and a lot of the betting servers are in this mod and if I have any hope of making any tc I depend on dueling and betting cause I can't market at all.

Alright, now you maybe have noticed that above is just a copy and paste from a previous application. That is because it is mostly just general information about my self and if I retype it. It would be the same information but most likely reworded so instead of doing that I decided just to c/p.

Now, honestly this clan was my first choice before (Im) but I assumed that Cowmeat had a problem with me because of previous arguments we have had in the past so I decided to go with my second choice(No offense to wizard cause I know he will probably find this.) I found Cowmeat in game and we had a small chat. He told me that he is going to put together a Competitive team which turned my head cause as said above I am really competitive. I now desperately want to be apart of that competitive team. I can play all competitive mods decently with ErthTk probably being the worst. I used to have a bad opinion about this mod because I ran into broken wrists and floating away in to the sunset a lot when I played. That won't stop me from learning it and becoming the best I can be at it if it benefits the clan.

I also want to join because, honestly you guys are quite impressive you have done great in clan league and you all seem like really cool people and I feel that if given the chance I am sure we can get a long quite well.

No, because you stole the avatar I used back in 2012
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
[22:15] <DruggedPanda> -8ball Is bayless gay?
[22:15] <%Botty> Don't count on it
[22:15] <DruggedPanda> -8ball is bayless a retard?
[22:15] <%Botty> My reply is no
[22:15] <DruggedPanda> -8ball are you sure?
[22:15] <%Botty> Signs point to yes
[22:15] <DruggedPanda> -8ball Is Bayless ready for Parrot?
[22:15] <%Botty> Cannot predict now
[22:16] <DruggedPanda> -8ball is that a yes?
[22:16] <%Botty> Outlook not so good

I believe good ol' botty has explained the nature of his application
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Botty hates Bayless with a passion, and Triton can confirm, or fudg for that matter.
Woah there, please watch your fuckin' mouth. There are children present.
Originally Posted by up2u View Post
Woah there, please watch your fuckin' mouth. There are children present.

mommy what is that man saying
Curious aren't you.