Ranking
Original Post
DNX's Replay Thread B-/
†Welcome†
to my replay thread. All who view will be asked to please rate what they watch.
I don't support any form of spamming in this thread so keep away from posting "." symbols. If you would like to post a replay of yours in this thread, you must ask first. Thank You ^-^
Rate and subscribe guys, rate and subscribe!

Attached Files
-DNX 2 Round Kicks.rpl (65.4 KB, 59 views)
-DNX Flippin It.rpl (96.1 KB, 39 views)
-DNX Soft Shots and Twists.rpl (74.3 KB, 36 views)
Last edited by DeathNoteX; Oct 1, 2011 at 09:23 PM. Reason: Added Picture
☼Extreme til the end☼
Kam | Tsukiomi l Pickaxecut l BamBam69 l Linkhunter l Cozzakill | DjPz
I don't like commenting on multiple replays, so I'll cnc on your first one:

The movement was a bit random overall. Try to keep the neck and wrists on hold while you arent doing anything with them for better style.

First kick was unstylish because of the position you had, but the 2nd one was better. The pose was also ok, I liked it.
Thanks Zalmoxis it means a lot coming from you
☼Extreme til the end☼
-Bump-
-----
So I was trying to copy Zalmoxis' style a little bit in this replay... Enjoy and rate high since I was inspired by a great player
Attached Files
Last edited by DeathNoteX; Sep 3, 2011 at 07:10 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
☼Extreme til the end☼
Well, I dk how much you did manage to copy my style ( also thank ;p), but don't ever move uke in a replay. It's frowned upon and makes the replay like a "cheat" replay.

I liked the opener, it does have some potential and you had a nice jump idea. But during the air try to speed up your movement and do the decap faster instead of floating around like that. Also try to practice your balance to land realistically ( on both feet preferably) if you do -30 gravity. After the decap, your movement became a bit random so try to avoid that as well.
lol saw the head twich huh?? I was a little bit desperate to get the decap since I worked on it for a full 5 minutes editing... and i couldn't really find a way to improve on the landing.. Do you have any tips or hints on how to land on my feet?
☼Extreme til the end☼
Real replays take hours, and even days/weeks to perfect. 5 min is worth nothing -_-

Well, there isn't any tip basically, just practice a lot and have patience. Everybody does things differently here, that's the best part of replaymaking.
well is there a specific place that you have to hit to get a boomshot? I wanna learn to do booms for better replays ._.
☼Extreme til the end☼
Well you can get booms from any possible spot, but the easiest is at the chest area. Hit it right between the pecs. It's easier to just watch other replays with boom hits and shift+p to learn how that person hit it.
okay thanks zalmoxis If you don't mind I'll go by your examples even though they're a little advanced
☼Extreme til the end☼