Toribash
Original Post
Easter Festival

Hey 'Bashers and welcome to this year's Easter Festival parkour event!

The challenge is simple, get to the finish line! Parkour your way to the end, picking up the red egg on your way, for more prizes.
Best of luck!

Mod Preview

1. Replay hacking is forbidden
2. Don't change any of the game rules except for turn frames
3. Do not steal others replays
4. Your whole Tori must make it into the red end zone
5. Do not edit uke's joints

There are two ways to compete in the event.

Go to the News tab in the game client and choose "EASTER FESTIVAL" event and press the "Participate" button on bottom right. Once you reach the end zone click the "Submit" button on the bottom of your screen - pressing it will allow you to upload your replay for ES to review. The client will automatically mark the advanced task as complete if the blue checkpoint is reached. Additionally after hitting "Participate" you can click "Load Custom Replay" in the bottom right to upload preexisting replays provided they're on the same mod as the event.

Download the attached mod and put it in your mods folder in game client. Load it, create your replay and save it, and then make a post in this thread with your replay attached to it. If you're uploading a second entry after uploading the first one with in-game interface, please mention that. If you want to modify your replay before the deadline, edit your post and add a different replay instead, don't make a new post for each replay.

6,000 Toricredits
3 Shiai Tokens

10,000 Toricredits
4 Shiai Tokens

75,000 ToriCredits
7 Shiai Tokens
Aurora Pack

The deadline is 6.05.2022 8pm (GMT+0)
Attached Files
easterfest.tbm (36.5 KB, 17 views)
Last edited by Aliosa; Apr 17, 2022 at 05:13 PM.
Super Moderator Discord: Aliosa#5260 ; If you have any questions feel free to PM me
Getting up to that egg took way too long! but I hope this qualifies for Advanced. Daddy wants that TC and ST
Attached Files
ConCon Easter Parkour.rpl (530.4 KB, 3 views)
Hi, that qualifies for advanced :D.
Super Moderator Discord: Aliosa#5260 ; If you have any questions feel free to PM me
Parkour event! :D The mod and challenge seem very nice.

Also, if the egg arrives at the finish line after I reach the finish line (like say, I throw the egg and run to the finish line before it lands) would it still count for advanced? Or do I have to reach the finish line with the egg in hand?
As long as both you, and the egg, reach the finish line at any point, you get the advanced reward. Sorry for the late response.
well, the eggs start coming and the egg just come in
fed to the bunny and i hit the ground running
Attached Files
Last edited by Corredor; Apr 29, 2022 at 05:20 AM. Reason: i fucked the lyrics a little
Running away...
Lol, i'm noob ...but it was fun .
"2. Don't change any of the game rules except for turn frames"
Turn frames changed to 5.
Drunken egg master save - event entry.rpl

Originally Posted by aliosa View Post
As long as both you, and the egg, reach the finish line at any point, you get the advanced reward. Sorry for the late response.

Good thing I looked here while doing the replay, I already thought I had failed (the egg slipped out of my hands at the end but it crossed the finish line).
hurh hurh hurh *chews grass*
Thank you for the event it was fun. Sorry for the subpar replay I just rushed it bc im bingeing a college class in like a week before due. Much love yall and happy late easter
Attached Files
FeasterBunny.rpl (2.42 MB, 15 views)
'Haku is my lenshu senpai uwu' ~ Static
Hello everyone,
Thanks for all the replay submissions. We will announce the winner as soon as we can!
Hello everyone!

Thank you all for participating. This event's winner was:

rcrichman

Prizes will be sent shortly!