Ranking
Original Post
wifebeatr7
It has been brought to my attention that an account named "wifebeatr7" is constantly appearing online on the active users list, despite being a low QI account with three posts in total; with its last forum activity being over two years ago.

Am I correct in my assumption that "wifebeatr7" is a bot account? If so, is operating some form of quasi bot account not against the Toribash rules? Let alone the distasteful, insensitive reference to acts of violence committed against women by their spouses in the username of this account. May somebody explain what is going on here? I am perplexed.

Thank you.

wifebeatr7's user profile.
Originally Posted by NotPonzo View Post
It has been brought to my attention that an account named "wifebeatr7" is constantly appearing online on the active users list, despite being a low QI account with three posts in total; with its last forum activity being over two years ago.

Am I correct in my assumption that "wifebeatr7" is a bot account? If so, is operating some form of quasi bot account not against the Toribash rules? Let alone the distasteful, insensitive reference to acts of violence committed against women by their spouses in the username of this account. May somebody explain what is going on here? I am perplexed.

Thank you.

wifebeatr7's user profile.

i saw him in game
Dealt with, in the future you can report bad usernames in the client itself
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by lillian View Post
Dealt with, in the future you can report bad usernames in the client itself

Will their account username be left as is, or will it be changed to something more appropriate?
Originally Posted by NotPonzo View Post
Will their account username be left as is, or will it be changed to something more appropriate?

Normally the accounts with inappropriate usernames keep their names untouched, but the accounts remain permanently banned.
Originally Posted by Father View Post
Normally the accounts with inappropriate usernames keep their names untouched, but the accounts remain permanently banned.

Is that so? If that is the case, why has wifebeatr not yet been banned for their usage of an inappropriate username?
I had assumed it had been dealt with when the report got flagged, the user has been banned now.

Sorry for the delay, it’s on me.

Closing now
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu