Ranking
Original Post
TANG - Kingslayer
In Loving Memory

Christian ‘‘Static’’ Pearson

Please, visit the Static's Memorial to understand what happen.

Made with after effects

song is Bring Me The Horizon - Itch For The Cure + Kingslayer

Artist. Sometimes.

I'm in love with this one as well, the static tribute got me tearing up, really well done dude, thank you so much for your work <3 God bless
Never inactive, just slow sometimes.
bulldoboy 4 life <3

Originally Posted by Haku View Post
I'm in love with this one as well, the static tribute got me tearing up, really well done dude, thank you so much for your work <3 God bless

Ty Haku, its means a lot coming from you <3

Artist. Sometimes.

wow - really well put together video here. the only things that caught my attention were the font seeming a little out of place/too static i suppose for how long some names are up? and there is some morphing in your velo. both things that i'm sure you can see for yourself but just pointing out incase it was overlooked.

other than that, overall it's enjoyable all the way through! i will definitely give you credit for making this as long as it is. really liked some of the flavor added like at 4:20 (if the timestamp was intentional: well played)

very sad to hear about static - wasn't very close with him personally but definitely a name i'm familiar with and had the pleasure of being around during my time spent as staff. it's always a bummer to hear about someone's passing when it comes to toribash as it's such a tiny group of people that have stuck around for such a long time. glad he was able to have something like this in made in memory of him - thank you for it!
Last edited by TyZi; May 9, 2022 at 07:29 PM.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by TyZi View Post
wow - really well put together video here. the only things that caught my attention were the font seeming a little out of place/too static i suppose for how long some names are up? and there is some morphing in your velo. both things that i'm sure you can see for yourself but just pointing out incase it was overlooked.

other than that, overall it's enjoyable all the way through! i will definitely give you credit for making this as long as it is. really liked some of the flavor added like at 4:20 (if the timestamp was intentional: well played)

very sad to hear about static - wasn't very close with him personally but definitely a name i'm familiar with and had the pleasure of being around during my time spent as staff. it's always a bummer to hear about someone's passing when it comes to toribash as it's such a tiny group of people that have stuck around for such a long time. glad he was able to have something like this in made in memory of him - thank you for it!

Hey, first of all, sorry for the delay to coment this, i got some medic problems and sht.

The names are up depending how long the replay is, i make it without a pattern for this video.

The 4:20 isnt intentional tbh, but fits very well lmao

The morphing is a big problem in this video, yes, i don't like some slow mo scenes because of it. Im learning more about how minimize it, but yeah this video have more morphing than expected.

Thanks for the words about Static, Tyzi, that was very shocking for the whole community, its really really sad.

btw, thanks for the Cnc bro! I love it, ill improve some points on next projects to reduce the errors <3.

Artist. Sometimes.