ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Fantasy Premier League
I’ve been running a small league for Toribash members for the past 5 years, but between dwindling numbers and loss of contact with older members, I am in need of fresh faces. This year I’ve decided to make a new league open-invitation and accessible to anyone across the various online platforms that I am involved with - not just Toribash (to make it more populated and fun!). If you have any interest in football or know of anyone who might be, please use/share the following invite link:

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/le...to-join/r9agxo

The easiest way to register is via the official Premier League app on your mobile device, then navigate to the “Fantasy” tab, scroll down to “Join leagues”, and enter the invitation. It’s also easier to create/manage your team using the app than using the web platform.

How Fantasy PL Works
In Fantasy PL, you are given a starting budget of 100m to create a squad of 15 players (11 starters & 4 bench options). There will be a running total for all 38 weeks of the season and the person with the most points at the end of the season will win the League.

Starting mid-season, there will be a fun event that runs simultaneously with the League, called the Cup. In the Cup, you will be matched up with a random member in our league for the matchweek and the person whose squad scores more points during that week will advance. This will continue until there is a winner of the Cup (all opponents eliminated). Both League and Cup results are independent of each other.

Deadlines & Other Useful Information
You have until matchday 1 (August 5) to play around with your roster and make as many changes as your heart desires. However, after the season begins, you will have limitations on how much you can change your team: being allowed 1 free transfer per week (+additional transfers at the cost of points).

Please remember to check both “Transfers” and “Pick team” tabs - as “Transfers” will allow you to make general roster changes but “Pick team” will allow you to choose who starts/is benched, as well as selecting a captain (player that earns 2x points.

Power-Ups
There are 3 power-ups that you may use once during the season.
Free-hit = unlimited free transfers for the week activated. You may make as many changes as you want to your squad without being docked points…so if your team is absolutely garbage, this will be a good opportunity to make drastic changes.
Triple captain = your captained player will receive 3x the points that they earn for the matchweek activated instead of 2x per usual.
Bench boost = the points that players on your bench earn for the matchweek activated will be added to your weekly score in addition to your starting players.

How Scoring Works

chart breakdown

Give me Josh Allen with the first pick!

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
ill take curry second
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDD
Isaiah Thomas, 3rd pick PSG select
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
Give me jon champion and jim beglin
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.

ill take derrick henry as my second pick
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDD
i got henry ruggs
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag

Rythm is my bby simp queen;"""3