Ranking
Original Post
New years resolutions
It's that time of year again where we say to ourselves 'it's a brand new year, a brand new start and I'm going to do this and this and this..'. So what is going to be your resolution for this new year? That is if you're deciding to make one and will stick to it for at least a month or so. Edit: oh Crap, just saw that I posted this in the discussion section, I think it's more of an off-topic subject so if a mod can move over there, I'd be grateful.
Last edited by Skylar; Dec 17, 2014 at 12:04 AM.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
My new years resolution is to keep doing what I'm doing now. Inb4 gym is full of noobs for 1 week, that week is going to suck
Oh yeah sure. You guys take the New Years thread but not the Christmastime one!!!!!? Well anyway, my resolution is two fold: to finally do a move my friend showed me and to learn better from my mistakes. Both life and toribash.
I am light. I am darkness. I am a rushing waterfall. I am a blazing inferno. I am and I am not. The Power of Nothingness compels me...DENJIN HADOUKEN!
My new years resolution is to increase my swag by about 420 more points to get to 69696969696969696969696969696969696969696969696969 696969
not that i need to but its a personal thing
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
My new years resolution is to be more acid green. Both in life and toribash.

My real resolution is to try to not annoy or bore people as well as generally being a more likeable guy. I find that more general, less specific resolutions work best with me because they allow me to work at it all the time and get a greater sense of achievement when I keep to it because it is more ongoing constant challenge than something like "don't eat chocolate".

I also don't like specific resolutions because I can never keep to them, I have no willpower or self control whatsoever.
Good morning sweet princess
Originally Posted by protonitron View Post
My new years resolution is to be more acid green. Both in life and toribash.

My real resolution is to try to not annoy or bore people as well as generally being a more likeable guy. I find that more general, less specific resolutions work best with me because they allow me to work at it all the time and get a greater sense of achievement when I keep to it because it is more ongoing constant challenge than something like "don't eat chocolate".

I also don't like specific resolutions because I can never keep to them, I have no willpower or self control whatsoever.

Can I steal yours?? Lol so much better than mine. And yea Its hard keeping specific resolutions like "Im gonna concentrate all my chi into my finger and shoot it through a steel wall".
I am light. I am darkness. I am a rushing waterfall. I am a blazing inferno. I am and I am not. The Power of Nothingness compels me...DENJIN HADOUKEN!
Originally Posted by Antman777 View Post
Can I steal yours?? Lol so much better than mine. And yea Its hard keeping specific resolutions like "Im gonna concentrate all my chi into my finger and shoot it through a steel wall".

I heard Ishi could do that with his Ichi.
Good morning sweet princess
Oooh. I need a SERIOUS talk with him if thats true. Whats his IGN? This gonna go down NOW!!!
My resolutions are ~
- Get homework done on time and to a satisfactory standard.
- Get more art stuff done for my GCSE.
- Go to the gym.
- Try broccoli.
Not even kidding about that last one.
Semi-Pro Counter Strike Player.
I guess doing my math homework atleast once a week will be my resolution'
maybe I'll actually pass tests that way
cage the gargoyle