Ranking
Jungle trynd isn't the only trynd, thats for damn sure. In fact, I rarely see junge trynd at all. He's a fast as hell jungler, but it really depends on getting lucky crits, and thats why he's not as viable as a lot of others.
Bought Panth some days ago. Got some pretty kills with him.
I'm thinking about buying Fiddlesticks next.
They nerfed Panth's stun too much. I liked it better when hitting somebody with your stun made landing the majority of heartseeker at least possible with the first level. Makes it a pain having to activate heartseeker as soon as possible, yet not too soon as to cancel the stun. Even by level 5 bash, you're barely getting all your hits if you've aimed it well.

On a side note, Caitlyn's ult is still kinda useless.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Panth still rapes. He's only really good at pubstomping anyways
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
So I unleashed copious amounts of rape as Malzahar by mass AP stacking.

And now I'm wondering if I should build for a little more survivability for more use in a team fight, or pure 1 on 1 rape for the early game domination. Preferably both in one package though. Thoughts? Builds? Guides? I already looked at the top rated Malzahar guide on Leaguecraft, and it wasn't much help.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
All champs need survivability for higher level play, or else when you get focused you'll die before you can hit all 4 spells.

I'd recommend a banshee's veil/thornmail (depending on if their most fed carry is AP/AD) + a GA (Normal survivability items i get for any carry/nuke).
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
The thing with Malzahar is that besides his E, all his abilities are pretty long range, and he's meant to kill an overextending carry anyways behind the tank.

Just get hourglass on him, it's enough survivability coupled with ghost or flash, not to mention it synchronizes with his delayed damage skill set. If you're feeling that the enemy got several assassins with great closing abilities, get either a ROA or Veil then.
tl;dr: deprived is spergin'
Originally Posted by Deprived View Post
The thing with Malzahar is that besides his E, all his abilities are pretty long range, and he's meant to kill an overextending carry anyways behind the tank.

Except most good players wont overextend past the tank, and only go in when the tank uses his CC.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Think of any melee carry or ranged carry outside of Ashe/Trist/Kog/Caitlyn during a team fight.

Yeah. They're screwed. If Malzahar got hit by the CC, he's doing something wrong. And even if he can't reach the carry, he has some pretty good AoE damage with his Q and W at a safe distance.

EDIT: Here's a guide I wrote for AP TF http://leaguecraft.com/strategies/gu...th-tl-dr.xhtml recently
Last edited by Deprived_OLD; Jan 30, 2011 at 02:32 PM.
tl;dr: deprived is spergin'
Just bought a few new skins, phantom karthus, queen ashe, gangster twitch, feral warwick.

I don't really see why so many people like tundra warwick more, it looks quite bad in-game and feral warwick even gives him a bigger model/body structure.