Ranking
OMG I FORGOT ABOUT THIS GAME
I've been busy playing MC and LoL and MH4U and other crap until I stumbled upon this again after watching a lot of Mouchacha
Sorry for extreme inactivity, I'll be active again.
-----
also i just donated all the TC i had, only 650 xD
Last edited by Xetotrius; Sep 12, 2015 at 05:40 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
MUY BOOODEEE EEES REEDEE
hi guys my exam is tomorrow!! and ill be back in tuesday XD but yeah need to learm that web codding and stuff
cya guys!!!!"""
just a fancy signature
Originally Posted by Xetotrius View Post
OMG I FORGOT ABOUT THIS GAME
I've been busy playing MC and LoL and MH4U and other crap until I stumbled upon this again after watching a lot of Mouchacha
Sorry for extreme inactivity, I'll be active again.
-----
also i just donated all the TC i had, only 650 xD

welcome back xD

Originally Posted by Darkerharder View Post
hi guys my exam is tomorrow!! and ill be back in tuesday XD but yeah need to learm that web codding and stuff
cya guys!!!!"""

good luck with your exams,
mine starts in a few weeks .-. but they are normal exams so my activty wont drop
We're not official cause the GM hate us for some reason, we've applied twice and got rejected both times. We're old indeed, but yeah, apparently not "mature" enough, we got rejected both times for not keeping it to only clan stuff which in my opinion is stupid, you're in a clan to make or have friends, you're in a clan cause you like the clan and the people, why do we/them have to always talk on topic shit, clan dies because of them rules.

But then again, why is an official clan better than an unofficial clan? Status? Brag rights? Pfft, I'd rather join an unofficial clan where everyone is friends and where everyone is welcomed and treated the same than an official clan were people think they're "better" than the newer members and ship, I don't accept that behavior from any of the members here.

Also, you can invade, it's completely fine ^^ As long as you stay to some of the social rules as "being friendly" starting arguments "fights" aren't acceptable as i hope you'd understand
Last edited by xXSJXx; Sep 13, 2015 at 11:24 PM.
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
I agree. But even though I am in a official clan I don't like to brag.
Originally Posted by acjudoka View Post
I agree. But even though I am in a official clan I don't like to brag.

Never said everyone brags about it tho, but I have my experience, heh.. I've had way too many alts lol, and kicked way too many customs asses lol

Not gonna kick ass now tho, haven't played in a while
Last edited by xXSJXx; Sep 14, 2015 at 03:28 PM.
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
being custom isnt very imprtant me and some people have been here for ages and we have just become friends thx to the forum