Toribash
Original Post
Animal body mods that aren't janky
i probably sound like a furry but i've always wondered what it would be like doing a parkour mod with four legs (as, idk a wolf or something) just to mix things up. it would give me whole new kind of running to learn, and assuming four legs are easier to run on than two, would make parkour more accessible to newbs. the issue is that all the mods i can find that change tori's body to something quadrupedal are janky as hell and i don't really have the skills to fix them.

maybe it's a dumb idea, but if anyone knows any animal mods that might be usable with -30 grav, or wants to make one then let me know.
Hello, i might try making a 4 leg tori sometime soon, although it might be more difficult to control than you think.
Super Moderator Discord: Aliosa#5260 ; If you have any questions feel free to PM me
"may" sound like a furry. that sentence is top
You just lost the game
I am not a scammer
[L2]
Obey
I imagine that legs catching on each other would be kinda hard to deal with while focusing on balancing and direction as well as having twice as many weight supporting limbs to micromanage. But would love to try it if you get round to making it aliosa.
i made a dog thing awhile back, it looks more like a water bear but i can make it stabilized if you want. nothing really exists atm though
its not really doable
the one i have is balanced for a jousting event lol
art horder. i like art.
mod requests: https://discord.gg/VEYqUSU