Ranking
Original Post
[Auction]toon skull
I am not sure how much this will be worth.... so I'm setting it at 250 tc and if you think i should raise or lower the price, I will.

Im showin the different mouths cus its kindof hard to see the teeth with the green =/

Please give me ideas on how to improve. thanks

Starting Price - 250 tc
Minimum raise - 50 tc
Autobuy - 2000 tc?
End date - two days after last offer. (48 hours)

Leader - Deridor - 1000 tc

Recolers are available if needed
Last edited by Nermado; Feb 4, 2010 at 02:42 AM.
[T3AL][Fish][o7]
My name's Mr. Cupcake.
Awsome! thanks for being first bidder! And DoomEd, I didn't really know what to make the mouth so thats why I said there are free re colers =P

edit - omg i tried so hard no this head! I dont want to sell it for only 250! arg.... hopefully ill get some bids before 32 hours from now =P

edit 2 - Sold to Gomesdead! for 250 tc... sniffle.... so yeah... you can like... close this.... sniffle...

edit 3 - Gomesdead, I haven't received the tc yet....
Last edited by Nermado; Jan 29, 2010 at 01:00 AM.
[T3AL][Fish][o7]
My name's Mr. Cupcake.
Gomesdead... Its been 48 hours since I sent you the head... where is my tc?

edit - 3 days....

EDIT - 4 DAYS!

edit - sorry gomesdead but you did not get back to me after 5 days, that seemed like a reasonable amount of time to allow you to send it. So like I said, I am going to keep the auction going
Last edited by Nermado; Feb 2, 2010 at 03:22 AM.
[T3AL][Fish][o7]
My name's Mr. Cupcake.
legal bump - like i said in the last post, he has not sent the tc after 5 days. I am keeping the auction going. I want to stress that I am doing recoulerations because I know that the green may look pretty strange. Plus I now will do minor edits.

Lets start the bidding over...
[T3AL][Fish][o7]
My name's Mr. Cupcake.
any constructive critisism is greatly appreciated... ive been trying out some edits on this but this seems pretty good anyway =P... yeah.... so like, tell me something that i can improve on so i can get better at texture makeing!
[T3AL][Fish][o7]
My name's Mr. Cupcake.