Toribash
Original Post
Toribash Next announcement.
I've started to build a new Toribash version, code name Toribash Next.

While the current engine is super awesome it was written 12 years ago.

Things I want to add to the new engine:
- 2vs2, 3vs1 and brawl games
- Built with animations and models from the start
- Ingame multiplayer modding (mod rooms together)
- Ingame inventory and trading
- Run your own servers

Some technical details for those interested:
- Engine (Unity3D)
- Plattforms (Windows, OSX)
- Backend (Steam and standalone)

Economy:
- Part of the economy will be decentralised (we will have our own BitCoin type currency). This will allow players to trade outside the forum.
- The giveaway Toribash Next Token will eventually transferable to this new section of our economy.

Questions & Answers:

QA

If you have more questions, I'll keep this top post updated.
Last edited by sir; Jan 3, 2018 at 11:55 AM.
Originally Posted by Primal View Post
Do we have an expected release yet? I know there is a very early version of it out there somewhere, for closed testing, but do we know when there will be like early access or anything yet?

Hi Primal, we do not know if there's a release date yet... If there was, it would be announced in the announcement thread.

Hopefully a beta would come out to allow devs to get more user feedback from a wide range of players. As of now only a selected few are selected for early access to do testing.

Kind regards,
Your boy Hi
Hello,

I am inquiring in regards to the future of the original Toribash version post Toribash Next release - will the original Toribash game be supported post release of the new Toribash game?

Thankyou.
Current plan is to keep supporting Toribash after TBN release, though it's unlikely that there'd be any "big" updates.
Когда выход тбн? Примерная дата? Весна? Лето? Осень?
Last edited by Rizle; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:56 AM.
Originally Posted by Rizle View Post
Когда выход тбн? Примерная дата? Весна? Лето? Осень?

30 февраля