Toribash
Thank you for applying! You're under discussion

While waiting, you may interact with us on our discord server so we can get to know you better.
Praise Xian Mao!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm your top tier waifu.
Visit my panda thread!
I'm also Event Squad! Slide into my DMs for questions!
Pssst! Aeon is just boomer Adventure. Pass it on.
Imagine not joining [a] in 2020
Ex-Tori-Agent | Ex-Event Squad | Best Planet

splish splash aeon is trash | [a]dventure
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hi my ign is Zennu, im 13 and I like playing tb and simulator games. I don't really do a lot of things I just like playing games with my friends and grinding and working hard to be better at a game. Im usually shy but can warm up to people when I get to know them better. The reason why I want to join this clan is because I just started playing Toribash again and I wanted to get to know more people on this game and make new friends, and find people fight and get better at Toribash. I also want to grind on this game and be able to get good sets and other accessories.
hey im sorry but we wont be accepting you at this time zennu
Originally Posted by mateo View Post
Hi, can I be in?

Accepted
Signature
Hello my name is Ryan and I'm a toribash player that can shovel everyone and everything. I would like to join this clan because I see people in here that I like and they're neat. Some of you may have known me Stellar/Ryan/Daddy, for you who don't know who I am I'm sorry but you're missing out on one of the coolest cats in all of toribash (maybe not but it's ok) If you invite me I will be active and all that fun stuff.
-----
Originally Posted by Kmyn View Post
Hello my name is Ryan and I'm a toribash player that can shovel everyone and everything. I would like to join this clan because I see people in here that I like and they're neat. Some of you may have known me Stellar/Ryan/Daddy, for you who don't know who I am I'm sorry but you're missing out on one of the coolest cats in all of toribash (maybe not but it's ok) If you invite me I will be active and all that fun stuff.

I like the cut of this guys jib

ACCEPTED
Last edited by Stealir; Sep 19, 2020 at 08:00 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
i would like to join this weird bunch and create a new plan for swosh to take over toribash. also wizard is too good at scribbl.io for his own good.
no u