Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Fonts error
Please note: I am using ubuntu and wine windows emulator.
Okay so when I start up the game the entire thing is gibbereish. can't read it at all. I installed the fonts so they are good. It will run. not asking for some help with running. it just is complete gibberish. and the letters change every time I come to that menu.
screenie:
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
-Mohandas Gandhi
How Do I detect my graphic card on a linux OS?
Last edited by Mars; Apr 10, 2009 at 05:16 PM.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
-Mohandas Gandhi
Mars200, try to go to you terminal, type sudo, and then lshw. I hope it will work.

Narutoxxx, maybe you could create another thread ? More details too please
Gone
aaw
I created a new thread, but this is SOO BAAD! My whole computer can't connect to tb. I have to use xtun to connect to www.toribash.com. My firewall is okay and i am not banned... Nobody can help me
...Mhe... :-*
Originally Posted by Fyerrblad View Post
Mars200, try to go to you terminal, type sudo, and then lshw. I hope it will work.

% marshall@marshall-laptop:~$ sudo
usage: sudo -h | -K | -k | -L | -l | -V | -v
usage: sudo [-bEHPS] [-p prompt] [-u username|#uid] [VAR=value]
{-i | -s | <command>}
usage: sudo -e [-S] [-p prompt] [-u username|#uid] file ...
marshall@marshall-laptop:~$ ishw
bash: ishw: command not found
marshall@marshall-laptop:~$

Also I caught the "wish" good try.
-Mohandas Gandhi
FOUND SOMETHING!
I check my stderr.txt and found this
failed to load texture data/textures//menu

failed to load texture data/textures//menu

Anyone got them fonts?
-Mohandas Gandhi
ubuntu
Etc.
-Mohandas Gandhi