Ranking
A lot of people use that opener but the momentum gained from it was devastating. A little before the kick, the way you balanced your body on right arm plus with all that momentum was awesome. The momentum in kick, as I said before, was amazing. I am amazed how your ankle didn't dismember by that impact, even after the kick your foreleg and foot was all red. The second boom was simple but the head throw was pretty accurate! The ending pose was sexy! Great job.

I'd give it a 9/10. There is always room for improvement. ;o
I liked the way you started the replay. I didn't really like the first boom. Also it seems when you make the first boom my tb lags a bit. The decap seemed a bit weird cause the contraction of the wrist shouldn't have been seen that much.. I love the pose cause normally people tend to pose standing up and having one leg contracted so that it supports the whole body. I think it's a very unique pose.
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this
nice nice nice simply NICE with a big N
well the booms looked nice but the skeet was cool but not rly rly noticable :/
9/10
keep up the flow bro i'll start the edit of ur vid as soon as i'll get another madman replay from u.
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
Opener was awesome.
First kick was amazing.
The booms was superb.
The pose could been better but still lovely.

9.5/10
I Hate My Life - Hours
The hits were great. I didn't like it when you grabbed the head and did a skeet after the uppercut. The pose could've been sexier. 9/10
Just amaizing.....
Nice Boom kick and flow ..

9.5/10
Samsung and Apple users don't know about Google Pixel
That back kick was awesome! It looked so slow but at the same time so powerful.
Its a shame you got bored and end up with lazy pose. 9/10
I loved that festus :P

The first kick looked cool, the grab transition was fluid, and that hit was awesome.

But around 557 you contracted your wrist too much, and skeet was alright

Pose sucked 9/10
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Gliding foot in the opener. Too contracted wrist in at the second kick. Bad pose.
BUT: Awesome destructive and stylish kick and amazingly devastating and stylish punch. That makes that flaws unnoticable as that skeet. Loved it. 9/10.