Ranking
http://forum.toribash.com/attachment...7&d=1307213659

First spar vs Uke, enjoy!

Replay breakdown

<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Hmm. I dislike it, the movements were nice, but its un realistic when uke just stays there and lets you break his neck. Move them both at the same time, it would be better
:O Well, with him lagging to shit, it was a bit hard. And I wasn't going for %100 realism here, more like "Fatality" for Swammy's third TnT video.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
9/10

The balance,and the hits in this replay are just phenomenal.

Really,some of the best stuff since oblivion.

But the transition between you and uke,and the movements,as well as the different turn between you two.
is a a bit off timed.

But all in all

Swyne's alt;
In case you are fucking retarded.
Thanks, that really made up for Shuckle's comment.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I LOVE it, and I especially love the spins and flips! 15/10!!!!!
previously known as Lopsin
wow thanks!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Festus, Why you keep giving me boners?! D:

The replay was epic as itself, that breakdance part was just awesome. those booms and the spin was perfect. the only thing that i thought was a bit awkward is the pose.

Overall, another boner 9.9/10

The spar was epic too. nothing bad on it. 10/10
:^)
10/10 I loved both replays. They were really realistic. Nothing really I could do to make them better.
[SPARTA] Member | RSO | No Clan Currently | | Wanna spar? PM me. | I'm a poor Tori (120 TC's)Help me out!
Edit to that self spar. The edit starts after the first kick. Is it better? Worse? you decide.
Attached Files
Festus - Clone fight v2.rpl (763.9 KB, 163 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]