Ranking
Biiiiiig thanks for the comments and CnC.

Expect a very cool self spar soon.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
The tricking replay was awesome, but the pose was a little weak.
previously known as Lopsin
New replay, I am going on vacation for a month and will not be able to make new stuff for you guys, sorry. So I am ending with a bang. This is my second self spar, pay attention to the close dodges, blocks, combos, and non-stop action. I also did something original at the end, you'll know it when you see it .
Attached Files
Festus - Burden.rpl (721.4 KB, 233 views)
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well the start wasn't so good imo. Personally I didn't like that you didn't move until uke came and the way you made the first block. Also after uke hit you, it didn't feel that you went down realistically ( meaning you could have taken that hit better). Also at around the 1470 frame, how close you were to uke kind of lost a part of the style and flow.

But I loved the replay overall, Great dodges, hits, blocks and pretty nice movement. It was awesome to say the least

9.3/10
Big thanks for the CnC and analysis, this will help me in the future. +rep
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nice work! I like the ending, was like a machine gun. 9.9/10!
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
oops and i've forgot to post the comment again yesterday :X

i really loved all the kicks and stuff, the flow was mothafuckin awesome, but you lacked a little at some moves, 9.5/10
:^)
That self spar was one of the best I've ever seen, Really great work! Plus you made the fight realistic, and everything was fluid and almost perfect. But IMO, I think you should make it longer, and some of the moves seemed rushed but just slightly. :P
9.8/10
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
You sir gave me some motivation. When I get back from vacation, I might extend the spar.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]