Toribash
Originally Posted by Festus View Post
You sir gave me some motivation. When I get back from vacation, I might extend the spar.

Making a new one would be a better idea ;p
If it is your wish, then it shall be!
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
No! You just have to extend this replay, then if you have enough time make another one
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
I can do both when I come back from my vacation
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Wow....Best replay I have EVER seen, no joke! 10000000000000000000/10 xD
previously known as Lopsin
I loved that spar, and that throw was and then you beat the hell out of uke, it was great, the only thing I didn't like was at the start, not that you didn't move, but it was obvious that you started to fall, if that stance would have had perfect balance it would of been 10/10 due to that minor issue 9.9993145/10
Originally Posted by Festus View Post
New replay, I am going on vacation for a month and will not be able to make new stuff for you guys, sorry. So I am ending with a bang. This is my second self spar, pay attention to the close dodges, blocks, combos, and non-stop action. I also did something original at the end, you'll know it when you see it .

Still one of your best! Loved it, the punched were pretty cool and looked nice! And keep making more replays yours always look so smooth! Amazing job on this one Fes! 10/10
[18:19] <@Noah> we penetrate every orifice with corndogs
Seemed good, Uke must do some fucking Judo or some shit because he just does tricky moves! I really enjoyed the kicks thrown and the punches looked real aswell, the arm lock throw is the first I have ever seen and it looked pretty damn coo'. I didn't think to much of the punching of Uke's face 20,000 times at the end though because it is in some way overrated and mean to poor Uke. I think that you should edit it just before the punches and extend it another say.. 700 frames.

Keep it up bro ;)
hi.
ok , nice spar replay i like to see that you dont do to much martial art tricks ... its a normal fight between two guys , respect ;) but i dislike some parts in this replay frame:1570 how you jump with uke ,i mean the leg ... i know the most other guys do it ,BUT is this real ? this opener or movement to make 360 ,540 , 720 etc. kicks is just shit !
frame 1200 the idea is perfect , but its to slow ... look at uke .. he does nothing ,that looks terrible D: so man ;) i hope you understand this post ... my english suxx .. :/
9/10 ;)
Lol thank you for breaking down the replay. A 9/10 from you means very much. You have good English btw.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]