Toribash
Original Post
"Are You Sure?"
So, recently I uploaded a clan thread with the name (USB).
This is a clan a friend of mine is making and is asking me to make the OP for.
Anyways, I am putting some placement art down for a basic idea of how it is going to look.
I then click Submit New Thread by accident instead of Preview Post, and it posts it.
I do not want to be infracted upon because of a misclick.
I think this is a very small feature that will save a lot of confusion.
I think given this example and the circumstances, many of you will agree we need this feature.
Thank you for listening <3
Was wondering what this nice clan was meant to be

But yeah, a confirmation if you make a new thread in the clan or event section would be nice
[TLL]
Yeah that would be a nice addition, as it would help cut alot of the accidental threads out.
Hi, I'm a member of the Event Squad and Super Moderators. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
the time to edit that thread and say something along the lines of "WIP, please don't delete" is certainly shorter than the time it would take to implement a feature like this.

It rarely happens, and a confirmation every. god. damn. time. I want to make a thread would become annoying tbj
h
It would actually be very easy to add in an alert function.
Its a matter of will they take the maybe hour to make this.
All in all, it is not very hard to do. I think one little popup would be fine.
Originally Posted by Lost View Post
It would actually be very easy to add in an alert function.
Its a matter of will they take the maybe hour to make this.
All in all, it is not very hard to do. I think one little popup would be fine.

His point still stands that it's gonna be annoying as hell.
Originally Posted by Surge View Post
His point still stands that it's gonna be annoying as hell.

That's why I suggested that the confirmation thing should only be there for some boards and only when you make new threads and not new posts
[TLL]
what boards would you say this should be in? can't really see it be too helpful in clan discussion since we give clans 7 days to fix up their thread anyway
h
Originally Posted by duck View Post
what boards would you say this should be in? can't really see it be too helpful in clan discussion since we give clans 7 days to fix up their thread anyway

I assume they are talking about making threads and not posts. Making a thread for the first time (as in clan discussion board, you stated) will have a confirmation box. Later on, editing it is beside making a new thread.
Your time to clans to fix up their threads is besides the point. As in the new clan system, threads are optional, so you don't really have to make a thread in 7 days.
Na sahi kuch magar itna to kiya karte the
Wo mujhe dekh ke pehchan liya karte the
Yeah, but after a thread is created, they have 7 days from our warning, so them accidentally posting it before it being finished doesn't endanger them
h