Ranking
Original Post
Hunters' Tournament
Hunters' Tournament
Hi fellow Hunters! And welcome to the first clan tournament of [Hunters] I would like to be the host of the tourney and at the same time I'm gonna be participating in it if that's alright with you guys. ;)

the winners will get a "bad-ass" avatar (you can submit your ideas for an avatar if you are feeling generous) that says strongest in the mod they competed in and the ultimate winner of the contest will win a a flame courtesy of lordtiger!(He sent it to the huntersbank)

Table manners that should be followed :
1. Respect the person you are battling with
2. No trash talking
3. If you lose you should accept your own defeat
4. Save the replays after every match for proof(even if you win or lose)
5. Be honest
6. Say "GG" after every match
7. Have a good bashing time ^_^

Tournament rules:
1. The game will be best 2 out of three(Try to save all replays)
2. You'll be counted default if you don't show up by
wednesday(first match)
Thursday(Second match)
Friday(Third match)
3. Be honest in replays don't post false replays.

And the replays that we collect in the tourney might be featured in the clan video if that's okay.

SIGNING-UP FOR THE TOURNEY IS ALREADY CLOSED!
(You can convince me to squeeze you in if you have a really good reason for being late)

THE TOURNAMENT HAS STARTED!!!

Running
participants:
-2pro4you
-Gotkicks2
-Thepitcher
-TRichard21
-Vate
-lordtiger
-puredevil
-Kely
-Rainboweye

AikidoBD
participants:
-2pro4you
-Gotkicks2
-thepitcher
-Vate
-Wiirus
-lordtiger
-puredevil
-Kely
-rainboweye

Taekkyon
participants
-2pro4you
-thepitcher
-Vate
-Wiirus
-lordtiger
-puredevil
-Kely
-rainboweye

The tournament is on it's way! and some of the players have been eliminated but not yet out!

(You can suggest some Ideas for the tourney too just comment and I'll edit this post)
Last edited by Gotkicks2; Aug 27, 2011 at 05:25 PM.
[Hunters] Pack Elder | Events squad leader | RSO | MMO
Gotkicks2
I would have apreciated it if you ran it by me and lordtiger first before you made this thread . We just like to keep things orginized and clean . If you can , go alittle more indepth with the description , like "what mods will be played ". if your making an event , you have to choose the mods or else it will take too long to get orginized . The mates for some reason wont put the effort into it . Post a picture of the award avatar . Be sure to make this award avatar is worthy of fighting for ( not just "bad-ass award" , be creative )

Try to make your events more professional in he future along with asking me and lordtiger before you make one . Im in for this tho , let us know when you choose the suitable mods.
Last edited by TRichard21; Aug 5, 2011 at 04:17 PM.
I'll participate but what mods are we using and is this a mp or sp competition? O_o
Guys, first prize may be a Flame which I bought like 10 months ago for such an event.
It's forged by gman80 and lays around in Lordtigers inventory.

!
DeviantArt (╯А□А)╯︵ ┻━┻
Warning: Removal of the attached label is punishable by instant death.
awwwshet now i really want to win if thats going to be the first prize XD that should be the overall best ranked player prize i think.. and yeah im up to this thing, sign me up in every mod.. no idea what those going to be but whatever
A proud ex-leader of the mighty [Hunters]
*click*
I'll sign up. I can't wait to see what I'm doing and againsed who!
Big Bang Theory: In the beginning there was nothing....which exploded... Creationists: If everyone shares the same imaginary friend, he must be real...
You both sound ridiculous so stop arguing...
i think for a clan tourney prizes should be given from the clan bank. i dont know if the clan bank have got any items.
I will participate.
The mods will be:
Running
AikidoBD
Judo

tell me if you have any objections

@Richard
So sorry you guys were not online and I really wanted to make this thread now

@Wiirus
Is that for sure? if so that will be a great grand prize

@2pro4you
If you win in those three categories that you picked you are automatically the ultimate winner
Last edited by Gotkicks2; Aug 6, 2011 at 09:29 AM.
Gotkicks2
I would say that the third mod could be taekkyon rather than judo because I think that mny people here like to have those 10frames/turn.. tell me what you others think
A proud ex-leader of the mighty [Hunters]
*click*
I'll switch judo with taekkyon I was having second thoughts with judo
Gotkicks2