Toribash
View Poll Results: What should our tag be?
S
18 Votes / 58.06%
s
3 Votes / 9.68%
Sacred
10 Votes / 32.26%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
(S) Sacred

Leader

Co-leader

Advanced

Recruiters

War-Hero

None

Originally Posted by Master View Post
From now on, anyone who is not in this clan asking about recruitment, invitations, how to get accepted, etc. posts here, on our main discussion, they will be auto denied.

+WAR CHART+

Twat es cool <-----lolnope
Last edited by matarika; Apr 15, 2014 at 05:12 AM.

I see you made another clan, nice to see this, and hope it is prosperous.
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
Thanks, It's been a while since i have, but i have a good feeling about this one. So far I've recruited one person and another may join. I have higher expectations for this clan than my previous one.

Hey so i just decided to write a little resumé on what i can contribute to the clan

Video- I've been using many video editors and have learned from Sly Kuiper and Mocucha in the art of video making. So if you need any help im here for you guys with that.

Posters/Pictures/Edits- I use photoshop alot and I've made some pretty sick looking stuff, so theres that incase you need a clan poster of some sort.

Sparring/Parkourist- My main MOd i do is Xspar. and occassionaly if not that some Parkour or taekeyyon.

Little about me- Emily Cooper, 19 years old, British, No skype , i have Kik, Gmt- 5, mostly forum active
Last edited by matarika; Apr 14, 2014 at 04:04 AM.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Welcome! I am a sparrist and artist too. Our other member is also an artist. Soon, most likely this evening, I'll create ranks and we'll accelerate.

Can't wait
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Good luck, add snook to the allies or whatever .
If you guys are up for some sparring give me a shout!
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
Dang it Snook, you should know single ally requests are banned! :P. Adding, and please try to keep post quality up, it was a little bit spam.